Greatest ducking and dodging in MMA history?

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I can think of a couple, but Tito ducking Chuck with his whole, "we pinky swore we wouldn't fight each other" routine is probably at the top. Though Woodley ducking Wonderboy with all his delusional rants is quickly gaining ground as my #1, especially since he tried to pull the race card. Honorable mention to Khalib Starnes and his in cage ducking of Nate Quarry. Any others to add to the list?

Cyborg ducking 135?
Yeah, she's totally ducking the next UFC 135 championess, we just have to know who's the next incredible, undefeatable, wmma 135 champ that Cyborg is so afraid of.

Hold on tight, though, Dana is about to decide and we can already start bitching!

Yeah, she's totally ducking the next UFC 135 championess, we just have to know who's the next incredible, undefeatable, wmma 135 champ that Cyborg is so afraid of.

Hold on tight, though, Dana is about to decide and we can already start bitching!
Then come out and say you dont want to make 135, not that you cant. Shit if dominick cruz can make 135, she can.

Last edited:
fedor ducked jose canseco so hard that alek's tattoos changed.

Conor ducking defending takes the cake for me.

I can think of a couple, but Tito ducking Chuck with his whole, "we pinky swore we wouldn't fight each other" routine is probably at the top. Though Woodley ducking Wonderboy with all his delusional rants is quickly gaining ground as my #1, especially since he tried to pull the race card. Honorable mention to Khalib Starnes and his in cage ducking of Nate Quarry. Any others to add to the list?

Bs Tito fought chuck twice. He wasn't scared he just wanted to get paid what he was worth, especially considering he and shammy saved the UFC from going under.

Anderson vs Forrest

-KKzUj.gif

Conor ducking FW
Bisping ducking MW top 10
Gus ducking the LHW top 10
Fedor ducking UFC

Last edited:

Race card? What happened?

Rickson Gracie / Kazushi Sakuraba

Back