XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Spectacular Video lol

some highlights include
Victor Ortiz losing to that guy early in his career
Donald Curry getting butted like 10,000 times by some jabroni
Cliff Couser with a killer Belly to Belly Suplex on Malcolm Tann after a rabbit punch from Tann blasts him
Boxing trainer runs in during a Ricky Hatton fight. Hattons opponent gets DQ'd
Louis Adolphe with some cheap shit
Bowe-Golata

And than I had to add these videos.
This is the most bizzare three fight series I have ever seen. Terry Norris vs Luis Santana. Norris gets Dq'd in the first two fights where he nails Santana after the bell and Santana puts on Oscar performances for both ( seriously it makes Dirrell-Abraham look like the Godfather) and takes his title (1) and retains (2) both by DQ. LOL. Than Santana gets beaten in like two minutes in the rubber match

And than finally
The Bowe-Tillery kickboxing bout, that ended with Rock Newman and Bowe in a handicap match vs Tillery. And somehow Tillery got DQ'd LOL

Schmeling won off a DQ but I don't know the facts around Sharkey's low blow.

Golata was a head case. He had Bowes number without the cheap shots.

Yea. Gollota was a mentalist.

He was fucking winning against bowe. Both times.

Spectacular Video lol

some highlights include
Victor Ortiz losing to that guy early in his career
Donald Curry getting butted like 10,000 times by some jabroni
Cliff Couser with a killer Belly to Belly Suplex on Malcolm Tann after a rabbit punch from Tann blasts him
Boxing trainer runs in during a Ricky Hatton fight. Hattons opponent gets DQ'd
Louis Adolphe with some cheap shit
Bowe-Golata

And than I had to add these videos.
This is the most bizzare three fight series I have ever seen. Terry Norris vs Luis Santana. Norris gets Dq'd in the first two fights where he nails Santana after the bell and Santana puts on Oscar performances for both ( seriously it makes Dirrell-Abraham look like the Godfather) and takes his title (1) and retains (2) both by DQ. LOL. Than Santana gets beaten in like two minutes in the rubber match

And than finally
The Bowe-Tillery kickboxing bout, that ended with Rock Newman and Bowe in a handicap match vs Tillery. And somehow Tillery got DQ'd LOL

Bowe should have been dq'd against Mathis also. Those Santana fights were crazy. I think Terry was suffering a bit from dementia pugilistica by that point. The first fight was obviously an acting job, the same way Coggi feigned injury against Randall, but that blow during the second fight was brutal.

I met Terry at the Klitschko versus Johnson fight at MSG and it was a bit sad.

Obviously the "greatest" disqualification, if we're defining that by notoriety and impact, would be Mike Tyson biting Evander Holyfield's ear.

Obviously the "greatest" disqualification, if we're defining that by notoriety and impact, would be Mike Tyson biting Evander Holyfield's ear.

Ya. thas prob #1

But there have been some funnyones

Didn't Bobby Pacquiao get disqualified for punching a guy in the nuts like 10 times?
Possibly? Don’t remember

I still think the most absurd thing i have ever seen in boxing was the norris santana fights above

The 1st fight is literally razzie worthy
The second was norris being a complete idiot combined with another performance from santana

And the third was how it should have gone the whole time

Didn't Bobby Pacquiao get disqualified for punching a guy in the nuts like 10 times?
Norwood and Gainer speedbagged each others balls. No DQ though.

Possibly? Don’t remember

I still think the most absurd thing i have ever seen in boxing was the norris santana fights above

The 1st fight is literally razzie worthy
The second was norris being a complete idiot combined with another performance from santana

And the third was how it should have gone the whole time

Norwood and Gainer speedbagged each others balls. No DQ though.

Here's Bobby not hitting this guy in the nuts.

Back