Greatest Baseball Player of All Time?

Based on stats, it's gotta be ruth.

Based on my bias, it's gotta be Mike Trout

Barry Bonds. HR, SB, game on the line laser focus HR.

Babe Ruth just for the fact that a hundred years from now baseball fans will still consider him to be one of the greatest of all time. The man's essentially a legend at this point. Others players have better stats and records, broke down barriers, and will forever be known for that. But nobody will outshine Ruth, ever.

Roid baseball is the GOAT. So I'm going to go with my boy Mark McGuire. MBGA.

For my money, I've never seen a better outfielder than Jim Edmonds.

Watching old bonds at bats is gold. Dude was such a monster.

Babe Ruth.

His stats were so far beyond what anyone else was capable of that it's difficult to make a case for anyone else. In the couple of prime juice years that Bonds had, he wasn't even that much better than the average Ruth year. Not only that but Ruth was a top of the line pitcher for a few years before he became a full time hitter.

Sucks for Bonds because he would probably be up there on the baseball Mt. Rushmore without even roiding.

Lol @ people that say Babe Ruth. He played against scrubs and total pathetic, starving honkeys.Tim Tebow would surpass him in this era. You cannot seriously compare baseballers from the 1920s to players from now.

Lol @ people that say Babe Ruth. He played against scrubs and total pathetic, starving honkeys.Tim Tebow would surpass him in this era. You cannot seriously compare baseballers from the 1920s to players from now.

All you can compare them to is their competition.

Who was the most dominate of their era? Babe Ruth was.

Don’t mind me. I am just sour over getting roasted for mentioning Sandy Koufax and Nolan Ryan earlier ITT. I think Maddux is one of the greatest ever at his position. I personally just would not rank him ahead of pitchers like Koufax, Ryan, or Bob Gibson.

Nope. Players were jacked now and have been for years.

can't compare them to a legend like Ruth

Babe ruth was lickin ball sack. Bryce harper would be killing his ass now. Anyone doubting this is a :eek::eek::eek:.

Back