Greatest and Favorite Managers

2000 Trish is proof that even a 12/10 finest damn woman to ever walk the planet can get nuclear enough heat to the point that an entire arena pops for a 300 lb man to put her through a table

The obvious great ones have been mentioned, so I'll throw in some underrated ones that I was a big fan of.

Bill Alfonso in ECW was great when he managed Taz and then Sabu and RVD. Dude was a heat magnet, annoying as fuck blowing that whistle constantly, really riled people up.

606be516fba53f74a3d07b09fbcabf6e.jpg

James Mitchell aka The Sinister Minister was great in WCW, ECW, and TNA. He was perfect for all the weird and dark wrestlers.

0bfda1636f32009d39386d15151a4beb0ce86ec0_00.jpg

Favorite manager of all time is Bobby Heenan, second is Gary Hart
Hart was more of a 70's style manager, not flashy or cartoonish, just pure evil and serious about getting his to the top by any means necessary
He came across like a mob guy and was perfect when paired with mysterious monsters like Abdullah The Butcher and The Great Muta
He was part of my favorite WCW storyline of all time, the J-Tex Corporation and booked World Class when it was the hottest territory in the nation
He's also the author of one of the best books about the wrestling business ever written

s-l300.jpg

Back