• Dwight D. Eisenhower

• John F. Kennedy

• Lyndon B. Johnson

• Ronald Reagan

• Bill Clinton

• Barack Obama

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I should've looked it up but I found it right before you posted it. Never watched that show.
Random I know, but am watching that show on DVD for a while and it just reminded me. Didn't think anyone would get it lol.

only answer should be Bill Clinton, dude was a player where it was difficult with tv media. just think how twitter and other social media outlets would explode when it was confirmed that he had "sexual relations with that woman"

Jobs, repatriated money, etc, = America benefiting.
HB1 visas', automation, stagnated wages despite massive profits and slashed taxes.

i think you are confusing the word benefitting with the proper word of 'pittance'.

"You can't beat the rich, so let's voluntarily choose to give them more power and money when given a choice otherwise."

Your lens of reality is actually one of stupidity.

Please tell us one place this magical political system you’re suggesting has worked.

I’ll wait right here...

Again, your heart is in the right place, you’re just naive.

Please tell us one place this magical political system you’re suggesting has worked.

I’ll wait right here...

Again, your heart is in the right place, you’re just naive.

The United States throughout history, kiddo.

You know what we didn't do after the Great Depression? Say, "aww fuck it, we're ever going to keep those rich buggers in check, so we might as well give up, slash everything, and give them even more money."

No, we radically distributed wealth downwards, created a social safety net, created an extensive framework of regulations and protections, raised taxes, increased unionization, decreased the level of power exerted by the rich over the state, and ascended to super power status on the back of a strong middle class.

I have no idea about where your heart is, but you're in no place to criticize anyone's worldview when your's is reductive to the point of incoherence. Your position is disregarding a dichotomous choice on the basis that it doesn't exist. It's like choosing not to run out of a burning building when there's a clear path to the front door, because it's naive to think that you won't burn alive eventually.

The United States throughout history, kiddo.

You know what we didn't do after the Great Depression? Say, "aww fuck it, we're ever going to keep those rich buggers in check, so we might as well give up, slash everything, and give them even more money."

No, we radically distributed wealth downwards, created a social safety net, created an extensive framework of regulations and protections, raised taxes, increased unionization, decreased the level of power exerted by the rich over the state, and ascended to super power status on the back of a strong middle class.

I have no idea about where your heart is, but you're in no place to criticize anyone's worldview when your's is reductive to the point of incoherence. Your position is disregarding a dichotomous choice on the basis that it doesn't exist. It's like choosing not to run out of a burning building when there's a clear path to the front door, because it's naive to think that you won't burn alive eventually.

It is a dichotomous choice you fool.

Both parties suck on the teet of big money.

Again, don’t mistake my recognition of what is, as support. You’re just naive to believe it will change.

PS, your answer on face value (as far as you folks ever think about this stuff) seems good, except people nowadays are much better off, and the world has changed to the point where much of what was done, simply won’t work anymore. Radically taxing the wealthy in a world where you can simply pick up and move to a more business friendly country, doesn’t work.

I had GW down.

Now side question.

Did any democrats vote for Republican? And did any Republican vote Democratic?

Donald J Trump

many may laugh now, but history will tell a different tale.

Non-American but my vote goes to George Washington for several reasons:

* Despite being able to consolidate power and also stay in power, he was true to the republic.
* Suppressed the whiskey rebellion by negotiations.
* His views on freedom and how the government should operate.

O5DItyg.gif

The fact Obama received any votes shows the sad future of this nation. I'm not sure if these are cuck children who haven't been out in the real world or simply brain dead entitled zombies.

Thank god we have an electoral college.

The fact Obama received any votes shows the sad future of this nation. I'm not sure if these are cuck children who haven't been out in the real world or simply brain dead entitled zombies.

Thank god we have an electoral college.

???

Obama is pretty clearly the best POTUS of, at the very least, the past 50 years. Where he ranks among LBJ, Eisenhower, and JFK is another question.

The fact that Clinton or Reagan got any votes is much, much more concerning, as both were lower tier presidents, and Reagan's legacy is completely revisionist.

Although, judging by the fact that you used "cuck," I suspect trying to have intelligent conversation with you is a lost game.

Lincoln for all the work he did against vampires.

???

Obama is pretty clearly the best POTUS of, at the very least, the past 50 years. Where he ranks among LBJ, Eisenhower, and JFK is another question.

The fact that Clinton or Reagan got any votes is much, much more concerning, as both were lower tier presidents, and Reagan's legacy is completely revisionist.

Although, judging by the fact that you used "cuck," I suspect trying to have intelligent conversation with you is a lost game.
Other than dividing a nation, attempting to socialize healthcare and driving costs up the majority of tax payers, what else did he accomplish?

I know he said a gang banger could have been his son and engaged in vitriol against police. What else? oh he tried to make illegal criminals legal. Did he accomplish anything?

Back