• Lyndon B. Johnson

• Ronald Reagan

• Bill Clinton

• Barack Obama

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howard Taft.

1385548_600.jpg

Wrestled at 225 lbs in Yale. He would grapplefuck wreslters like Abe and Teddy imo.

hi all!

hmmmf.

in my lifetime? probably President Carter.

i'd give him points for being the most fiscally conservative POTUS in the last half century or so.

deregulated the airlines, which bought prices way, way down for consumers.

the Camp David Peace accords. the SALT II nuclear arms reductions treaty. no new foreign military adventures under his watch...cut funding to Noriega.

a thumbs up for his embrace of energy conservation, and executive order 10023 which codified it.

- IGIT

FDR for those national parks followed by Lincoln maybe.

And in a few decades Trump will carry this title.

Last edited by a moderator:
not american, but whoever doesn't vote for George Washington is a fucking traitor.

I picked George Washington because of the precedent that he set.

Even the title "Mr. President" was set by Washington. Congress was kicking around ideas like "His exalted mightiness" and other very British royalty sounding titles like "his Majesty" and "His excellency." George Washington intentionally allowed the stripped down title to avoid the grandeur and pomp.

He also chose to give up power after two terms when he could have reigned as President for life, essentially becoming King. He handled enormous power in a dignified and responsible way, in a time when he really could have done almost anything he wanted.

He set the standard for how an American president behaves and handles power. If he set a different standard, who knows what our country would have become.

Whoever voted Reagan is a partisan moron.

FDR for those national parks followed by Lincoln maybe.

And in a few facades Trump will carry this title.

Freudian typo imo

Not sure why Obama is up there way too early to be able to judge the historical of what he did. I picked FDR

Lincoln or Eisenhower. Washington should be an asterisk just because it's hard to judge the first with all those who follow after. So much depending on how he handle it at the beginning.

Back