Greatest 1 hit attack that didn't KO someone...

Funny thing is. It's the same combo Hendo used to send Bisping into la-la land. It looks to hit 100% here too. The difference is just the chin.

don't think so.

You might find a Sensei who can teach you how to use moves in the future, but only one can teach you how to use them in the past.

Here's a better angle for the front kick:

mma_silva_throat_kick_580.jpg

And a gif of some nasty knees that Hendo ate:

i6PWuEmaOvMHa.gif

The punch that newton landed on hendo that broke his jaw

I thought seagal said that he didn't teach anderson that kick. he saw him use it before and provided teachings on perfecting it

Gotta be the Randleplex. Fedor was lucky not to have serious spine damage, let alone not be KO'd...

Second place is the Newton knee.

I thought seagal said that he didn't teach anderson that kick. he saw him use it before and provided teachings on perfecting it

He did say that.

Also that he urged Anderson to use it more.

But leave it to sherdoggers to twist things to hate.

Can't find the GIF, but Matt Serra dropped Karo Parisyan with an absolutely vicious right hand, and Karo somehow recovered and won the fight. I haven't seen it for a while but if I remember right it makes the shots he landed on GSP and Trigg look like gentle slaps.

AA on Big Tim in their second fight. Big overhand right.

^
That's a really good one too. I couldn't get enough of watching the way he bounced off the cage in the replays...

Just watching Gus/Shogun gave me a concussion.

randleplex.gif

fedor-randleman-1.gif

A normal human being would have ended as a paraplegic.

Last edited:
Back