Greatest 1 hit attack that didn't KO someone...

8.gif

Didn't read all of the replies, but Pettis/Henderson by a mile.

For me, I'd have to say when Lesnar punched Herring in that first round, broke his orbital bone, and sent him tumbling ass-over-backwards.

I'd never seen anybody fly back like that from a punch.

It's really too bad Brock 1) got sick and 2) never trained with a good camp that could have trained the fear of getting punched out of him. He had mad potential.

Didn't read all of the replies, but Pettis/Henderson by a mile.

there was NOTHING behind that kick. it wouldn't have knocked anyone out the way it connected

how about Barry's not being able to KO kongo?
kongo-barry-comebackc8hl.gif

For me, I'd have to say when Lesnar punched Herring in that first round, broke his orbital bone, and sent him tumbling ass-over-backwards.

I'd never seen anybody fly back like that from a punch.

It's really too bad Brock 1) got sick and 2) never trained with a good camp that could have trained the fear of getting punched out of him. He had mad potential.

it's REALLY too bad brock went to fake fighting out of college

imagine if he went straight to the UFC back in like 2001

he would have been the greatest HW of all time. Especially since he literally would have be unbeatable by the UFC's HW division at that time.

Okay, but TS said "greatest" not necessarily "hardest". Out of pure power, Pettis/Henderson isn't the best, but when you add aesthetics into it, I think it qualifies.

Okay, but TS said "greatest" not necessarily "hardest". Out of pure power, Pettis/Henderson isn't the best, but when you add aesthetics into it, I think it qualifies.

Mmmmn. I think I'm less impressed with that kick because, while not in MMA, I have seen multiple acrobatic kick KOs in kyokushin karate, while the other hits in this thread really made me think WOAH THAT WAS HARD!

Condit does indeed have a good chin, but it looks like he's expecting this one and rolls with it right before it lands.

Yup, his head is moving AWAY from the punch before it lands. which diminishes the power.

Funny thing is. It's the same combo Hendo used to send Bisping into la-la land. It looks to hit 100% here too. The difference is just the chin.

I'm all for Shogun nuthugging, but to be fair, Bisping shot had insane snap into it.

Caught Michael about in the ~ 75% of it's motion too, just crazy retard power shot. While there Hendo's hand is quite extended when he hits Shogun.

Anderson Silva landed the facekick against Dan Henderson, which Steven Seagal taught him before the Belfort fight.

Anderson_Silva_1000542.jpg

Anderson Silva landed the facekick against Dan Henderson, which Steven Seagal taught him before the Belfort fight.

Anderson_Silva_1000542.jpg

Seegal tought him so well that he landed it before the UFC too.

Seegal tought him so well that he landed it before the UFC too.

Sensei doesn't give a shit about time and space boundaries that limit mere mortals, I thought that we knew as much.

Back