Greatest 1 hit attack that didn't KO someone...

That was visually the most impressive strike, ever.

However I don't think it hit as hard as others shots. I'd rather receive 5 of those kicks than one of those uppercuts JDS threw in that gif above.

It didn't look very hard at all, no. The cage isn't a good source of power and Bendo almost got out of range. I was hoping for a KO just because of the bad-assery, but I don't think it belongs anywhere near this thread.

method=get&s=gsp-carlos-condit-gif-11-18-12-15-40-12-779.gif

Condit jumped right into that punch
Dude has a good chin

barbozas kick on njokuani at the end of there fight

It didn't look very hard at all, no. The cage isn't a good source of power and Bendo almost got out of range. I was hoping for a KO just because of the bad-assery, but I don't think it belongs anywhere near this thread.

Precisely my point. It wouldn't rank in my top 200.

I think the aesthetic nature of the kick convince people otherwise.

He ran up to the cage jump off of it and kicked someone in the face. How it isnt number one is beyond me because until that night i had only seen shit like this in the movies.

Ben vs Nate fight and the one hard punch Melvin threw at Nate in the first round.

why are people talking about the showtime kick as being in the conversation? his toes connected......not to say at wasn't amazing in itself, but it was no where near having a huge amount of power behind it.

Wow, Fedor ducking that second punch from Fujita may be the most valuable move of his career.

That hook which Maynard hit Edgar in the 2nd fight, which made Edgar flip. Looking at the ratio of their respective sizes, that was quite a powerful shot, though Maynard's not known for knocking people out.

That Hendo power punch on Shogun looked to be fight ending if it was someone else's chin.

And regardless of what people say, JDS threw a hell of a haymaker to Cain's temple which didn't IMMEDIATELY knock him out.

Big Nog getting piledriven by Sapp. Many people thought Nog was finished after that and he still managed to submit him.

sappnog.gif

I mention it a lot on Sherdog out of respect for Minotauro for showing the heart of a true warrior in every of his fights.

The uppercut thta Maynard hit Edgar with in their 3rd fight or the upkick Benson hit Edgar with in their 1st fight.

Also Guillard hit Cerrone pretty hard.

Can't find it, but the knee that Pele landed on Newton was insane.

This is what I came here to say. The knee was insane and Newton's thumbs up reaction to it was awesome. I think the way the fight ended adds to it as well.

method=get&s=gsp-carlos-condit-gif-11-18-12-15-40-12-779.gif

Condit jumped right into that punch
Dude has a good chin

Condit does indeed have a good chin, but it looks like he's expecting this one and rolls with it right before it lands.

Back