Great Website For Sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, the boxing trainer analogy is a poor one. The best trainers ive seen are the wizened little gnomes who have lived in the gym for the last 50 years or so. That or theyre middle aged but not necesssarily in great shape. Jesse Reid, Manny Steward, Freddie Roach arent exactly pillars of conditioning.

And ChaseT, fuck you and your YKK preference.

*throws up gang sign*

TYT!

Not to me. I respect those guys especially Roach. but you will never see me taking a athletic sport or endevour from a fat person. Hell that includes BJJ from Valente. Yes some will call is blasephemy. Others will get my point.

Its like the fat nutritionist or doctors telling you to watch your weight etc "pot calling kettle black"

Ehh, for me its simple. Ross walks the walk. Glassman, is a fat overweight Napolean who can't even do more than two chin ups. Yes I verified that.. As for ripping on it for not being in shape lol. OK man whatever floats your boat. Would you go to a fat boxing coach? Personally I wouldn't. Would you take MMA from a fat out of shape guy? I wouldn't, fitness even more so is the point.

1174329819-fail.b.jpg

For your crop to flourish, I should be an attractive specimen to appease the gods. You haven't seen pictures of me lately. It's a damn good thing I'm funny in person; I don't have much else to rely upon.

Bummer. We need to find a ripe, young virgin.

What about Zop?

You said there is something wrong with learning oly lifts at a crossfit gym and leaving. I live two blocks from where Dan John works, he has helped me immensely with my oly lifts. Yet if I left, and even started my own place, he wouldn't be offended, why should he? See my point/

Not to me. I respect those guys especially Roach. but you will never see me taking a athletic sport or endevour from a fat person. Hell that includes BJJ from Valente. Yes some will call is blasephemy. Others will get my point.

Its like the fat nutritionist or doctors telling you to watch your weight etc "pot calling kettle black"

Its not that I dont see your point, but if given a choice between getting trained by Jesse Reid or some guy who's in shape, even if he's a successful boxer, its a no brainer.

hahaha, ok, if I can bench 400 and pull well over that, yet still roll, and have better flexability than most, why would I go to a fat guy who claims he is the know it all of fitness. obviously he isn't.

You guys can argue any way you want. I would want a BJJ, boxing, or trainer to be in shape.

You said there is something wrong with learning oly lifts at a crossfit gym and leaving. I live two blocks from where Dan John works, he has helped me immensely with my oly lifts. Yet if I left, and even started my own place, he wouldn't be offended, why should he? See my point/

Dan John is known to have stabbed several of his ex-students that didn't give him the credit he deserved.

So Lusst did you get your program working yesterday?

So Lusst did you get your program working yesterday?

Haven't worked on it since then - I had to step away for a bit.

Finishing up the homework today and will most likely work on it in a couple of hours. I'm hitting a fucking wall, dude.

What the fuck happened in here...

I don't have time for 6 pages o bullshit... cliffnotes?

He came in, referencing a Cross*** website, Barut called him out, he called Barut a "monkey", hilarity ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back