Great Website For Sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have complained if the guy was banned. But more importantly, I would have petitioned for Chase T's banning for postwhoring and overloading google image search as I should have a long time ago.

haha i got the last post in the other thread. chaulk one up for the acronyms.

ninja.jpg

Kong is offline anyway.

Lame. Not much for me to post then. I could talk a bit on my perceived lack of extremism with respect to crossfit and the inconsistencies of treating of crossfit and, say, Ross Enamait. Anybody interested?

Lame. Not much for me to post then. I could talk a bit on my perceived lack of extremism with respect to crossfit and the inconsistencies of treating of crossfit and, say, Ross Enamait. Anybody interested?

Sure.

bait.jpg

I know crossfit is kind of a touchy subject, but at my gym, the only trainers I see teaching their clients anything of value are affiliated with Buffalo's local crossfit chapter. Squats, front and back, snatches, cleans, even some deadlifting. The non-crossfit trainers just put their clients on a variety of machines, usually involving major bicep overload.

I know crossfit is kind of a touchy subject, but at my gym, the only trainers I see teaching their clients anything of value are affiliated with Buffalo's local crossfit chapter. Squats, front and back, snatches, cleans, even some deadlifting. The non-crossfit trainers just put their clients on a variety of machines, usually involving major bicep overload.

Ban!

I'd like a diatribe on the favoritism show to Ross Enamait when many of his training principles are very similar to those of CrossFit.

No please! I'm not the one asking for advice! I'm doing StrongLifts (RIP, Mehdi you greedy bastard), and my sister's bf has a copy of starting strength, which he was supposed to deliver to me a month ago now. I swear, I never touch the stuff!

I'd like a thesis on why all low-talkers seem to have bad breath. Double-spaced, 1" margins and 12pt font.

How many people think it's funny that a guy with the screen name "Kong" calls people monkeys?

No please! I'm not the one asking for advice! I'm doing StrongLifts (RIP, Mehdi you greedy bastard), and my sister's bf has a copy of starting strength, which he was supposed to deliver to me a month ago now. I swear, I never touch the stuff!

Death for you. Life for our crop.

I'd like a thesis on why all low-talkers seem to have bad breath. Double-spaced, 1" margins and 12pt font.

The low talking is a ploy to get you to move closer so you will smell their halitosis. No further explanation is required.

270917405_1c8cb1fb12.jpg

I'd like a diatribe on the favoritism show to Ross Enamait when many of his training principles are very similar to those of CrossFit.

I understand that the main issue appears to be not that crossfit is directionless and useless for strength, whereas Ross Enamait is wonderfully structured and awesome for strength development. Rather the issue seems to be that Ross can deadlift 500lbs. and Glassman probably can't and that Ross manuals don't promise to turn you into an animal. Now while this would be a stupid reason not to do crossfit, it certainly is a reason not to support crossfit, so I don't have much to say. I am aware of the fact that the people ripping on crossfit don't need to think of reasons not to do it, they're to fat to do it anyhow.

I am aware of the fact that the people ripping on crossfit don't need to think of reasons not to do it, they're to fat to do it anyhow.

That's racisms. Everyone know's that fat people can't help it. It genetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back