Great Website For Sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. I dont post much on the S&P forums.

I try an post something ii think poeple might enjoy and you have forum losers and his cyber nerd cronies hanging from his sack talking shit over a keyboard.

Okay listen cocksucker. Let's get something straight right now. I'm stronger, smarter, and a hell of a lot meaner than you'll ever be. You're fucking with fire dipshit. Why did you think that we would enjoy crossfit? Isn't it a bit egotistical to think that you discovered something that people who frequent a lifting board hadn't heard about lifting?

Apparently you don't know how things work around here. You're allowed to say fuck if you want to. My genetics comment was in response to your comment saying that 'some people are born dousches[sic]'. There's something of an ongoing debate about the impact that genetics play on athletic potential.

I would appreciate an apology about the racial epithet. I'm proud of my heritage and have dealt with enough racism from living in the south. I know that you probably didn't mean to offend, but you need to accept the fact that your words had a hurtful meaning.

First off i refuse to apologize to you. Secondly i dont know how calling someone a chimp is racist. All it means is you're equal to a chimp..

Lastly yes of course genetics play an impact on athletic potential. Coming from a strong stock allows your offspring to benefit form that stocks genetic base. Just like in the animal kingdom. Female lions only mate with the biggest strongest male. To ensure their offspring is from a good stock. Its bred in their DNA over evolution.

'Bred in their DNA over evolution'

Are you some sort of a scientist or something? Maybe I should take back the part about me being smarter than you.

Chimp is a racial epithet used to denigrate african americans. You need to apologize. Seriously.

Crossfit, you say? Never heard of it. Tell us about it.

Okay listen cocksucker. Let's get something straight right now. I'm stronger, smarter, and a hell of a lot meaner than you'll ever be. You're fucking with fire dipshit. Why did you think that we would enjoy crossfit? Isn't it a bit egotistical to think that you discovered something that people who frequent a lifting board hadn't heard about lifting?

Listen sweetheart, the day im scared over words typed by someone ill never meet over the internet will be my last days on earth.

You're meaner than me.. HAHHAHAHAA...

Lastly the only egotistical thing around here is you and your highfalutin, pompeous attitude on a website where you think people should bow to your knowledge. You're the story of the week, get over yourself guy.

'Bred in their DNA over evolution'

Are you some sort of a scientist or something? Maybe I should take back the part about me being smarter than you.

Chimp is a racial epithet used to denigrate african americans. You need to apologize. Seriously.

Ummm like i said you equal to a chimp not because your black but because you act on the same level as one.... Now run along an go pick flees outta your friends back hair.

Lastly im not a scientist but i have watched the Discovery channel or animal planet more than once in my life to know the habits of animals during mating season.

Touche.

Have you thought of taking up basketball to get any taller?

I have, but there aren't any all-white basketball leagues where I live. Besides, if I got taller, I might end up with lower squat and deadlift numbers like you, Barut.

Aplogize.

That was an asshole thing to say.

How was i suppose to know what race that guy was. ther eis no pic of him listed on here...

And like i said i refuse to apologize to someone because they were offended by something they shouldnt have been offended by...

And who is to say im not black...

Ummm like i said you equal to a chimp not because your black but because you act on the same level as one.... Now run along an go pick flees outta your friends back hair.

Lastly im not a scientist but i have watched the Discovery channel or animal planet more than once in my life to know the habits of animals during mating season.

OH you watch TV, so clearly you know all about S&P then. Tell us the best way to get big arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back