Great Website For Sherdoggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone, i just wanted to post a website i found on the net. It has so many different things, you could literally spend hours checking this site out. The great part about this site is that it has WMV. vid clips available.

This site contains a range of things from olympic lifts to, conditioning training, to combative sport techniques.

I hope everyone enjoys and sorry if this was posted or known by everyone already.

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/excercise.html

FYI: Scroll down to the combative section and John Hackleman (CHUCKS trainer) video demos on punches. Watch the one titles "JAB DEMO." Now im not a pro boxer or anything but i have trained before and i noticed he pulls his jab back slow and leaves it low. Just like Chucks style. Not very technical and Joe Louis lost due to this in one of his fights.

To paraphrase B0rt:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*Passes out*

*sigh*

EDIT: The overhead squat basics video is pretty good. 2 hot chicks demonstrating the OHS FTW!

To paraphrase B0rt:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*Passes out*

Fail. You didn't even check the link. There are lots of good videos on there.

CrossFit is fucking gay. The average CrossFitter is a weakling and most of the upper level CrossFitter's are weaklings as well. Read the FAQ if you're not trolling. If you are, I imagine you just scored a ban. Nicely done.

Hey thatnks bro....

I wasnt quite sure why that guy was laughign or thought that site was remotely funny...

Some people are just born dousche bags.

CrossFit is fucking gay. The average CrossFitter is a weakling and most of the upper level CrossFitter's are weaklings as well. Read the FAQ if you're not trolling. If you are, I imagine you just scored a ban. Nicely done.

Yes because there isnt 1 good thing, out of the 1,000 vids on there that someone could find interesting... :rolleyes:

What a total asswipe you are.

I did and it is decent for its videos. I was just laughing at the fact that this guy clearly doesn't read this forum very often (if at all).

Hey thatnks bro....

I wasnt quite sure why that guy was laughign or thought that site was remotely funny...

Some people are just born dousche bags.

How typical of you to blame genetics. 3rdDiaz worked hard to be a douche, it's not all genetics.

Crossfit is lame man. They are jacks of all trades and masters of none. They claim to be strong, but they're not. They are the weaksauce.

I did and it is decent for its videos. I was just laughing at the fact that this guy clearly doesn't read this forum very often (if at all).

He is obviously new to the S&P, but he was trying to be helpful. It's better than the endless stream of morons who come on here asking for a super special customized lifting program.

How typical of you to blame genetics. 3rdDiaz worked hard to be a douche, it's not all genetics.

Crossfit is lame man. They are jacks of all trades and masters of none. They claim to be strong, but they're not. They are the weaksauce.

What the F_ck are you talking about????

You're babbling like the women on The View. If you dont like the site get the F_ck outta this thread.

Secondly i never said that the site I posted has to be worshiped as your new lord. I posted it because its packed with tons of good stuff for anyone who is into physical fitness. Plus they have vids that show how certain, non common exercises are done.

Now go back to your tree for your bananas and so you can throw feces at your friends you F_cking Chimp.

Oh crap, OP went racist...I can't wait for b0rt's reply.

well this thread got real funny real quick. i'm glad i came back in.

Note to new guy: It's an inside joke.

Oh ok. I dont post much on the S&P forums.

I try an post something ii think poeple might enjoy and you have forum losers and his cyber nerd cronies hanging from his sack talking shit over a keyboard.

What the F_ck are you talking about????

You're babbling like the women on The View. If you dont like the site get the F_ck outta this thread.

Secondly i never said that the site I posted has to be worshiped as your new lord. I posted it because its packed with tons of good stuff for anyone who is into physical fitness. Plus they have vids that show how certain, non common exercises are done.

Now go back to your tree for your bananas and so you can throw feces at your friends you F_cking Chimp.

Apparently you don't know how things work around here. You're allowed to say fuck if you want to. My genetics comment was in response to your comment saying that 'some people are born dousches[sic]'. There's something of an ongoing debate about the impact that genetics play on athletic potential.

I would appreciate an apology about the racial epithet. I'm proud of my heritage and have dealt with enough racism from living in the south. I know that you probably didn't mean to offend, but you need to accept the fact that your words had a hurtful meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back