Great Video Made for a Young Female Grappler

Higher Learning

Brown Belt
Reaction score

a few of the girls in my team helped but submitting sections to this... made me smile :)

"Anything boys can do girls can do better!"

That's why we have no divisions by sex in competition . . . oh wait. :icon_neut

When I wrestled in high school there was this girl wearing a "Anything Boys Can Do Girls Can Do Better" shirt.... and it had a cartoon picture of a girl on it pinning a boy who was crying.

She lost her match.
When she left she was wearing a different shirt.

I was going to say how untrue it is that any thing men do women can do better then I reminded that I don't have to respond poorly to everything someone says on the internet.

With all the respect for those women (for being a woman, and I've been raised to respect women per se), I do not believe (physical) fighting is something that is even close to what a woman is naturally supposed to do.

Women are beautiful creatures who take care of our homes and our lives in a way that is, at times, even harder and more complicated than physical fighting, and we are there to provide the physical protection and care for these beautiful flowers that give lives to our children.

So while bjj or any other sports are fine as keeping in shape and having fun doing sports, watching two women fighting, kicking, punching, wrestling each other is unnatural to me.

lmao... einarr you really have mother issues dude, your responses in the hottest female grappler thread and this one are hilarious

beamlord, 1952 called (on a fixed line) and it wants its opinions back

lmao... einarr you really have mother issues dude, your responses in the hottest female grappler thread and this one are hilarious

If a guy said "anything a woman can do a man can do better" the whiteknights and feminazis of this forum would be baying for blood.

You had to know you were gonna get some "gems" as repsonses

Since one poster already siad "T*** or get out" lmao so ill be nice.

HAHA TS good job with the vid. Ive been martial arts my whole life makes really want get my girls involved in grappling very inspirational. Tell those girls too keep it up.

ALthough Id so submitt the hell out of the chick with the sign saying "girls can do better"

HAHA JK

Ok wait I will say the women with the short red hair who piles on with the other women has booty for days ;)

You had to know you were gonna get some "gems" as repsonses

Since one poster already siad "T*** or get out" lmao so ill be nice.

HAHA TS good job with the vid. Ive been martial arts my whole life makes really want get my girls involved in grappling very inspirational. Tell those girls too keep it up.

ALthough Id so submitt the hell out of the chick with the sign saying "girls can do better"

HAHA JK

i'll let her know ;-)

Back