Great TV series to watch.

With all due respect, you said you'd shake the hand of the boss who fired sixty employees who had Obama bumper stickers, right? I think your position on this show needs to be taken with a grain of salt the size of the moon.

Newsroom isn't a great show but it isn't terrible, and it doesn't feel at all like a liberal circle jerk. At all.

I don't know. I don't like to get into the whole liberal/conservative labels but most would probably call me a liberal on a lot of things. I have to give it another shot but I thought the show was pretty crappy. Either way, it's definitely not the best written show on tv which is what the poster said. Not even close.

And add Homeland to the horribly overrated list. It steals awards from actual quality series.

Attack on titan. Youre welcome.

I watched the first episode only so far. It's alright. I'd wait for the English dub though. I can't stand Japanese voices. Especially in a European setting with non Japanese names.

Lost is excellent, Jericho was pretty good and is on Netflix. First season of Heroes.

Also, haven't finished it yet but House of Cards on Netflix is fucking excellent four episodes in.

hmm do you mean to say that it had incredible potential but didn't live up to it?

i agree that it took a big drop in quality but i think it fulfilled it's potential, it was nver meant to be a show that went on for seasons and seasons imo

i remember it was suddenly way less good after the killer is revealed which is right about halfway through the series but i thought the finale was a return to form and ended the series on a high note

It's the GOAT
It got cancelled before its time by jealous execs
It's comeback was great (Fire Walk with Me)
And true fans know

I'm not really into TV drama series at all as it takes to much commitment to make it through but all, I hear is breaking bad this breaking bad that and it has a crazy rating on IMDB so thought, should I try it?

Also are there any other TV series that are exceptionally good?

So Sherdog should I watch it?

i never watched Breaking Bad either, but im too lazy to watch a million episodes

Yes then kill yourself because nothing will ever be as euphoric as the time u finished watching Breaking Bad.

Of course you should watch it. This is an instance where you should believe the hype.

Yes but Don't just watch one episode and I think "meh I can't get into this" actually sit down and watch a few. Some of my friends wrote it off way too soon and had to play catch up once they gave it a 2nd go and realized they had been missing out.

yes and you must stick with it. the first season is somewhat slow. each season gets progressively better.

yes and you must stick with it. the first season is somewhat slow. each season gets progressively better.

I disagree, season 4 was better than season 5. I think season 2 and 3 were also better than 5.

You should watch it.

It turns out that Walt is Jesse's real father!

Never watched Breaking Bad as I heard it was terrible.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I looked:mad:

He's joking

Yes watch it, as someone else mentioned the show progressively gets better with each season. Breaking Bad and the first 4 season of Dexter are my two favorite shows.

Back