GREAT rant here!

From Saturday?

He seemed like his shoulder was bothering him.

I know that sounds like a weak excuse but it would make sense why he had a bit lower workrate seemingly. He wasn't moving like usual either.

Usyk is one of the precious few who'd legitimately fight anyone. I will stand up for every one of those types.

Saturday was a dud but he still won every second of that fight....it was the worst pro opponent he's faced.

Usyk will never blast someone out the way you guys want him to. He's a pure boxer.

It's weird to me how boxing fans don't understand when they watch a guy actually box in a beautiful way.....all people want is ko's.

It's a microcosm of why boxing and mma fans are the dumbest out of everyone
This is exactly what I said. Usyk has never been a fast blast em out type of boxer. He goes through the gears and methodically turns on the heat. That's the way he's always fought so I don't expect him to suddenly start fighting differently. And it's a routine that's worked flawlessly so far.

Usyk got his ass beat by Shawn Porter in the ammys LMAO <45>
So what, Usyk didn't start boxing until he was 15 and fought Porter 2 years later. Porter had been boxing for 13 years at that point. Who would win now lol

while the verdict is well and truly out on him at HW, this has shades of Holyfield written all over it

Not big enough
Doesnt have enough power
Wont be able to hold a proper HW punch
Will be out-muscled/manhandled

I'm not a big Usyk fan, but he clearly has skills a lot of the other HW's lack, why not give the guy a few fights before trying to shit on people for liking him?

This is exactly what I said. Usyk has never been a fast blast em out type of boxer. He goes through the gears and methodically turns on the heat. That's the way he's always fought so I don't expect him to suddenly start fighting differently. And it's a routine that's worked flawlessly so far.
I like watching a tactical boxer. You can learn a lot from those guys.

Sometimes at a super high level it's sort of like watching Houdini figure out how to escape....the whole time you think "this might be the one" but in an instant, he's standing beside the contraption grinning

We didn't exactly see that this time but at heavyweight those chess matches could be the best we see of him potentially....just because the trap is bigger and harder to escape

while the verdict is well and truly out on him at HW, this has shades of Holyfield written all over it

Not big enough
Doesnt have enough power

I'm not a big Usyk fan, but he clearly has skills a lot of the other HW's lack, why not give the guy a few fights before trying to shit on people for liking him?
Holyfield still had some humongous fights at hw though

I'd still be cool with that to be honest

I like watching a tactical boxer. You can learn a lot from those guys.

Sometimes at a super high level it's sort of like watching Houdini figure out how to escape....the whole time you think "this might be the one" but in an instant, he's standing beside the contraption grinning

We didn't exactly see that this time but at heavyweight those chess matches could be the best we see of him potentially....just because the trap is bigger and harder to escape
Yeah that's a good description. But I don't understand why some people can't accept that he fights to the level of his opponents. Tyson Fury looked crap in his comeback fights against Seferi and Pianeta. Then next match he gives Wilder (supposedly the best HW in the world) a boxing lesson.

Not big enough
Doesnt have enough power

Who has a problem with you liking him? I'm glad that you've found a boxer you like watching.

This European almost put that turd Wilder in a coffin :)

Lol

Ahahahaha are you crying after another one of your pathetic Euro hypejobs got exposed again? Gvozdyk the glass chin <45>

Same will happen to Usyk and Loma once they stop fighting cherrypicked bums :p

What is there not to like about this fella? He’s a great fighter, he’s entertaining both in the ring and out. He’s fought the best he can at every opportunity and has generally done it in other people’s backyards!
As opposed to most champions who hand pick easy fights, where they can, won’t leave the comfort of their own manor where they get all of the benefits. Too scared to fight the best out there, they just want to keep their belts

For those reasons I’d take usyk over 90% of the other champions.
i respect him i'm just not a fan of his style, especially at heavyweight. i just don't think he has that certain kind of magic to step up a weight class and do well. i also think power is vitally important at heavyweight.

Who has a problem with you liking him? I'm glad that you've found a boxer you like watching.

Not sure where you got that from....you making stuff up again?

Or are you struggling with your reading again all of sudden to suit an argument of yours?

Or get a laughable hometown decision when everyone (not a wilder fan) thought he lost

Why bother replying to some irrelevant cum belt claiming a guy who unified the 4 major titles in a weightclass is a « hypejob » ?

Ahahahaha are you crying after another one of your pathetic Euro hypejobs got exposed again? Gvozdyk the glass chin <45>

Same will happen to Usyk and Loma once they stop fighting cherrypicked bums :p

That Klitschko reign you still have nightmares about... well what’s on the horizon will be even worse for you and types like you. LOL!!

Stay hating and wishing it was the 80’s and early 90’s still ;)

Not big enough
Doesnt have enough power

Usyk should do fine against most HWs. I really don't think he's a Holyfield level talent, but he doesn't necessarily have to be in this era. What I do worry about is the fact that he's not great defensively. Against some of the elite punchers, that could be an issue, but I'd have him beating pretty much everyone outside the top 5, and I'd still having him giving pretty much everyone issues.

The Usyk hate eating away at certain morons is hilarious imo :D Oleksandr makes them real uncomfortable. Lol

Usyk is a great a cruiserweight, however he's really an unproven commodity at HW. Also to , beating Witherspoon doesn't warrant a title shot, there are top 6 guys he can fight first. Cruiserweight titles doesn't mean it's an automatic shot.

Back