Great Quotes or anecdotes

Why dont you just show us those fake fat titties,you fake fat tittie bitch!? - Big Baby Sweets

Persuade thyself that imperfection and inconvenience are the natural lot of mortals, and there will be no room for discontent, neither for despair. - Tokugawa Ieyasu

Whether or not you believe you can do a thing, you're right.
--Henry Ford

The best days are not the ones when you have nothing to do and can relax; the best days are the ones when you have many things to do and you've finished them all.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

50% of people are below average

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

“What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone? How else can we put ourselves in harmonious relation with the great verities and consolations of the infinite and the eternal? And I avow my faith that we are marching towards better days. Humanity will not be cast down. We are going on swinging bravely forward along the grand high road and already behind the distant mountains is the promise of the sun.”

— Winston Churchill

"Man, if we was up north, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s would have been fucked you/But then we in the streets, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s should haven been stuck you/Plucked you like a chicken wit' your head cut off/They'll find you wit' your back open and your legs cut off/And as for your man, don't you ever in your mothafuckin' life/Know when I gotta gun come at me wit' a knife, a'ight?/And forgetting you ever saw me is the best thing to do/Don't give a fuck about your family, they'll be resting with you."

"X-Is Coming"
DMX

Last edited:
Cant drink all day if you dont start when you wake up.

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people

I only fear God and starving - Jose Aldo

"Fuck her right in the pussy."

20141002fuck-her-right-in-the-pussy.jpg

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready at night to do violence to those who would harm us."

Possibly Orwell, but probably not.

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Miyamoto Musashi

Dr. Stephen Strange : I'm not ready.
The Ancient One : No one ever is. We don't get to choose our time.
[takes his hand]
The Ancient One : Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered. Your time is short. You'd think after all this time, I'd be ready. But look at me. Stretching one moment out into a thousand... just so that I can watch the snow.

Certainly a poignant part of that movie. Really good MCU film in my opinion. Probably just outside my top 5.

Back