Great Pyramid of Giza can focus pockets of energy in its chamber, scientists say

The Great Pyramid indeed could store power, it's power source was the Ark stone, imagine a philosopher's stone x1000. Said stone was later taken from the pyramid and placed in a chest (Ark of the covenant)

There's more to it than that but it gets confusing as hell and goes into War Room territory. The re-visioned story of Exodus is the key.

Where can I read more about that?

Where can I read more about that?

Seeing as said poster isn't likely to respond, this book is the closest to discussing his theory as I've come across:

51TXXkkWhKL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Woe, even the secret that was in the Pyramid has been stolen away!"

- The Ipuwer Papyrus, 1178 B.C.

Last edited:
Seeing as said poster isn't likely to respond, this book is the closest to discussing his theory as I've come across:

51TXXkkWhKL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Woe, even the secret that was in the Pyramid has been stolen away!"

- The Ipuwer Papyrus, 1178 B.C.
You don't believe this, do you?

You don't believe this, do you?
"Believe" seems a little inappropriate a word for this subject. Ironically, when it comes to ancient Egypt, orthodoxy seems to have the most dogmatic beliefs of anyone...at least as it pertains to the Giza plateau.

"Believe" seems a little inappropriate a word for this subject. Ironically, when it comes to ancient Egypt, orthodoxy seems to have the most dogmatic beliefs of anyone.
What does the Ark Stone (power stone) have to do with orthodoxy?

This dude talked about some power source within the Ark that was taken from the pyramids. Not only did I state the Bible didn't back this, but inferred there was no proof for ancient technology. If you have some proof I'd like to consider it.

Also, @BearGrounds is someone who strives to discern the spiritual so the word "believe" is appropriate.

What does the Ark Stone (power stone) have to do with orthodoxy?

This dude talked about some power source within the Ark that was taken from the pyramids. Not only did I state the Bible didn't back this, but inferred there was no proof for ancient technology. If you have some proof I'd like to consider it.

Also, @BearGrounds is someone who strives to discern the spiritual so the word "believe" is appropriate.
I took that he found the idea interesting, not particularly or overtly valid. I could easily be wrong, @BearGrounds can speak for himself.

The ark has little to do with orthodoxy, didn't mean to suggest it did.

The proof of "technology" is in the construction and engineering itself. Significantly more advanced than orthodoxy wants to admit (the tool record shouldn't be the main proxy of determination regarding construction sophistication) and nothing along the lines of lasers and aliens.

I took that he found the idea interesting, not particularly or overtly valid. I could easily be wrong, @BearGrounds can speak for himself.

The ark has little to do with orthodoxy, didn't mean to suggest it did.

The proof of "technology" is in the construction and engineering itself. Significantly more advanced than orthodoxy wants to admit (the tool record shouldn't be the main proxy of determination regarding construction sophistication) and nothing along the lines of lasers and aliens.
I am not outright against the pyramids and technology. Some believe the power was a gravity device that produced levitation. Interesting to say the least.

I just don't believe in a Thanos level power stone found inside. But many believe this without evidence.

I am not outright against the pyramids and technology. Some believe the power was a gravity device that produced levitation. Interesting to say the least.

I just don't believe in a Thanos level power stone found inside. But many believe this without evidence.
I would always be careful of saying "pyramids" generally in this discussion. There is a drastic difference between what we see at Giza in Khufu, Menkaure, Khafre and the Red Pyramid at Dashur vs. vastly inferior, what I would consider, later copies trying to re-enact something from a time when civilization was at a higher level. There are vastly different levels in quality of the pyramids you find in Egypt. The 4 above stand out along with several others.

I am very skeptical of ideas regarding levitation. That's treading very closely to legit tin foil had stuff, but considering some of the accomplishments in Egypt I'm open to listening to anything reasonable (as unreasonable as audio levitation is). I would love to hear a better idea (no, levers and man power along with copper chisels, Dolomite ball hammers and "ingenuity" doesn't work for me) when it's still puzzling to modern engineers.

Important point: Egyptologists are art history majors...keep that in mind when they start talking about construction methods. Most of their ideas remain unchanged for the last 100+ years. The discipline itself is hardly a science.

Anyone who buys anything without evidence, in this case power sources long since removed from the great pyramid, are doing the pursuit of truth zero justice. There are incredible as yet answered mysteries in Egypt that may change our view of history once cleared up, but I'm not sure they will reach the levels of fantasy that certain people go to the levels of.

I would always be careful of saying "pyramids" generally in this discussion. There is a drastic difference between what we see at Giza in Khufu, Menkaure, Khafre and the Red Pyramid at Dashur vs. vastly inferior, what I would consider, later copies trying to re-enact something from a time when civilization was at a higher level. There are vastly different levels in quality of the pyramids you find in Egypt. The 4 above stand out along with several others.

I am very skeptical of ideas regarding levitation. That's treading very closely to legit tin foil had stuff, but considering some of the accomplishments in Egypt I'm open to listening to anything reasonable (as unreasonable as audio levitation is). I would love to hear a better idea (no, levers and man power along with copper chisels, Dolomite ball hammers and "ingenuity" doesn't work for me) when it's still puzzling to modern engineers.

Important point: Egyptologists are art history majors...keep that in mind when they start talking about construction methods. Most of their ideas remain unchanged for the last 100+ years. The discipline itself is hardly a science.

Anyone who buys anything without evidence, in this case power sources long since removed from the great pyramid, are doing the pursuit of truth zero justice. There are incredible as yet answered mysteries in Egypt that may change our view of history once cleared up, but I'm not sure they will reach the levels of fantasy that certain people go to the levels of.
I understand your point of view. So you are basically saying that the older civilizations were far more advanced. The Giza pyramids were superior.

What was this technology you speak of? I mentioned levitation because I've read about it and heard radio interviews. But I would like to understand more if you want to share.

Do you have evidence for ancient technology? Because you are kinda skirting the issue a bit.

I understand your point of view. So you are basically saying that the older civilizations were far more advanced. The Giza pyramids were superior.

What was this technology you speak of? I mentioned levitation because I've read about it and heard radio interviews. But I would like to understand more if you want to share.

Do you have evidence for ancient technology? Because you are kinda skirting the issue a bit.
This is complicated so I'm not going to cover everything by any means, but I can discuss the qualities of symmetry if it's interesting?

Below is an image (same image reversed and overlaid on itself to express the qualities of perfection from side to side) of a fallen Rammeses statue head. Carved in granite, which is exceptionally difficult on this scale, and symmetrical in ways that are impossible to perfect on this scale without the use of a guided tool (this means a tool that has a preset path mechanism, completely outside the scope of "art"). This would have been exceptionally difficult to for us achieve 50 years ago, today it would be more mundane with the use of CAD programming and computer guided cutting tools.

NOTE: the face is of course not perfect, but it is exacting to levels only modern metrology can measure accurately and it is accurate to the same exceptional tolerances on both sides of the face. Things like the ear shapes are different, but again, the face from side to side is for all intents and purposes identical, again unachievable by the human eye or by accident...and let us not forget there are dozens and dozens of similar examples of this exact same symmetry in other Rammeses heads. It appears they had a rough machining process for getting the general shapes created, and hand artisans would go in and do the fine details.
symetria-a-preciznost-Ramzesovych-soch-RAMZESOVA-TVAR-porovnanie.jpg

For scale, and so you understand the monumental (literally task) of this. Here is a full statue (Dolorite or Granite, not sure which this is, pretty sure Granite). It is one block of stone (outside the hedjet crown on top). It weighs something on the order of 450 tons, carved from an original block north of 600 tons.

ramses2-640x1024.jpg

The long and the short of the above is that they were undoubtedly (in my humble opinion) using machine tools (powered by what I have no idea) and they were using guided track set tool systems that were "pre programmed"...though that doesn't mean they were computer aided by any means.

I'm happy to speculate till the cows come home about the above and there really is no other thing to do than to scratch ones head when presented with these ideas...but there it is.

Pyramids are a whole other kettle of wax but the above is a less discussed but equally impressive in many ways as an achievement. The tools necessary and used to create the Rammeses statues above simply do not exist in the archeological record.

Last edited:
This is complicated so I'm not going to cover everything by any means, but I can discuss the qualities of symmetry if it's interesting?

Below is an image (same image reversed and overlaid on itself to express the qualities of perfection from side to side) of a fallen Rammeses statue head. Carved in granite, which is exceptionally difficult on this scale, and symmetrical in ways that are impossible to perfect on this scale without the use of a guided tool (this means a tool that has a preset path mechanism, completely outside the scope of "art"). This would have been exceptionally difficult to for us achieve 50 years ago, today it would be more mundane with the use of CAD programming and computer guided cutting tools.

NOTE: the face is of course not perfect, but it is exacting to levels only modern metrology can measure accurately and it is accurate to the same exceptional tolerances on both sides of the face. Things like the ear shapes are different, but again, the face from side to side is for all intents and purposes identical, again unachievable by the human eye or by accident...and let us not forget there are dozens and dozens of similar examples of this exact same symmetry in other Rammeses heads. It appears they had a rough machining process for getting the general shapes created, and hand artisans would go in and do the fine details.
symetria-a-preciznost-Ramzesovych-soch-RAMZESOVA-TVAR-porovnanie.jpg

For scale, and so you understand the monumental (literally task) of this. Here is a full statue (Dolomite or Granite, not sure which this is, pretty sure Granite). It is one block of stone (outside the hedjet crown on top). It weighs something on the order of 450 tons, carved from an original block north of 600 tons.

ramses2-640x1024.jpg

The long and the short of the above is that they were undoubtedly using machine tools (powered by what I have no idea) and they were using guided track set tool systems that were "pre programmed"...though that doesn't mean they were computer aided by any means.

I'm happy to speculate till the cows come home about the above and there really is no other thing to do than to scratch ones head when presented with these ideas...but there it is.

Pyramids are a whole other kettle of wax but the above is a less discussed but equally impressive in many ways as an achievement. The tools necessary and used to create the Rammeses statues above simply do not exist in the archeological record.
Okay. Thanks for the post. I now understand your perspective more.

Just curious why you bumped my post? At the end of the day we are talking about two different things as well as two different perspectives.

Okay. Thanks for the post. I now understand your perspective more.

Just curious why you bumped my post? At the end of the day we are talking about two different things as well as two different perspectives.
How does your perspective differ from mine? Forgive my density.

How does your perspective differ from mine? Forgive my density.
I addressed some dude talking about a Thanos power stone found in Giza and placed in the Ark. I made the claim there is no power stone, especially inside the Ark. Beargrounds then added to that guys post and placed a book for consideration. I then asked him if he believed in what that guy was claiming.

You then bumped my post to beargrounds.

I was only talking about the power stone and the lack of evidence. You might reason due to the complex building and symmetry they must have had a power source but I need more evidence than that.

I addressed some dude talking about a Thanos power stone found in Giza and placed in the Ark. I made the claim there is no power stone, especially inside the Ark. Beargrounds then added to that guys post and placed a book for consideration. I then asked him if he believed in what that guy was claiming.

You then bumped my post to beargrounds.

I was only talking about the power stone and the lack of evidence. You might reason due to the complex building and symmetry they must have had a power source but I need more evidence than that.
They almost certainly didn't have any "thanos" level power source, anything on that level of extraordinary simply isn't required for what we see in Egypt...but I wouldn't say that electricity would be beyond the pale at all. The evidence in stone suggests a level of sophistication well beyond that suggested by orthodoxy, I'm not sure what sort of evidence would satisfy you for that premise or if you even need to be convinced. If they had complex metal alloys, they are lost to time either by rusting away OR repurposing through the ages. Beyond that, we're just waiting on some diamond in the rough archeological find, which from my understanding of the uncharted areas of the plateau at Giza will likely come from the extensive aquifer based cave system below the pyramids. There is more unfound in Egypt than found, and with the advent of more technology, lira, ground penetrating radar, etc...it's likely there will be many many more significant finds that time and sand has rendered invisible to us.

What I was explaining about the symmetry was not opinion, it was engineering and executional fact. It's too bad that the tool record does not suffice to create it, the end product is what it is regardless.

Beyond Rammeses symmetry, the obvious untruth of the tomb theory and dating of the great pyramid itself leaves open many possibilities. Some of which may include more fanciful ideas of levitation and power sources beyond what we have so far imagined.

They almost certainly didn't have any "thanos" level power source, anything on that level of extraordinary simply isn't required for what we see in Egypt...but I wouldn't say that electricity would be beyond the pale at all. The evidence in stone suggests a level of sophistication well beyond that suggested by orthodoxy, I'm not sure what sort of evidence would satisfy you for that premise or if you even need to be convinced. If they had complex metal alloys, they are lost to time either by rusting away OR repurposing through the ages. Beyond that, we're just waiting on some diamond in the rough archeological find, which from my understanding of the uncharted areas of the plateau at Giza will likely come from the extensive aquifer based cave system below the pyramids. There is more unfound in Egypt than found, and with the advent of more technology, lira, ground penetrating radar, etc...it's likely there will be many many more significant finds that time and sand has rendered invisible to us.

What I was explaining about the symmetry was not opinion, it was engineering and executional fact. It's too bad that the tool record does not suffice to create it, the end product is what it is regardless.

Beyond Rammeses symmetry, the obvious untruth of the tomb theory and dating of the great pyramid itself leaves open many possibilities. Some of which may include more fanciful ideas of levitation and power sources beyond what we have so far imagined.
I gave you credit regarding your symmetry comment as fact. What I doubt is the power source. Especially a power stone that is hidden somewhere.

Was there power back then? Perhaps. Will I believe it without hard evidence? Nope.

I gave you credit regarding your symmetry comment as fact. What I doubt is the power source. Especially a power stone that is hidden somewhere.

Was there power back then? Perhaps. Will I believe it without hard evidence? Nope.
Fair enough.

Its built on top of an alien nuclear reactor. Better not dig any deeper if they want the core to say stable.

Back