Great Pyramid of Giza can focus pockets of energy in its chamber, scientists say

age_of_ra_by_omen2501.jpg

the age of Ra

I'm not on either side, but I swear I read somewhere they discovered something that described the building of the pyramids. So, after a 2 second search:

Egypt’s Oldest Papyri Detail Great Pyramid Construction

https://www.history.com/news/egypts-oldest-papyri-detail-great-pyramid-construction

Did you actually read the article?

From your link: "In spite of the location of their discovery nearly 150 miles southeast of Giza, the relics do not contain any information about activities related to the pyramid construction"

From your link: "In spite of the location of their discovery nearly 150 miles southeast of Giza, the relics do not contain any information about activities related to the pyramid construction"
Here is the full translation of Tallet's find and commentary...anyone can read this and understand exactly what they found, which was not a confirmation of anything regarding the Great Pyramid (or any other pyramid).

https://f-origin.hypotheses.org/wp-content/blogs.dir/2495/files/2017/03/1705_Tallet.pdf

Holy Christ. Way to quote out of context:

"In spite of the location of their discovery nearly 150 miles southeast of Giza, the relics do not contain any information about activities related to the pyramid construction at Wadi el-Jarf. "

From the article:

"...the ancient texts they discovered included a logbook from the 27th year of the reign of the pharaoh Khufu that described the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

The hieroglyphic letters inscribed in the logbook were written more than 4,500 years ago by a middle-ranking inspector named Merer who detailed over the course of several months the construction operations for the Great Pyramid, which was nearing completion, and the work at the limestone quarries at Tura on the opposite bank of the Nile River. Merer’s logbook, written in a two-column daily timetable, reports on the daily lives of the construction workers and notes that the limestone blocks exhumed at Tura, which were used to cover the pyramid’s exterior, were transported by boat along the Nile River and a system of canals to the construction site, a journey that took between two and three days."

Doesn't look like you read the article.

"In spite of the location of their discovery nearly 150 miles southeast of Giza, the relics do not contain any information about activities related to the pyramid construction at Wadi el-Jarf. "

From the article:

"...the ancient texts they discovered included a logbook from the 27th year of the reign of the pharaoh Khufu that described the construction of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

The hieroglyphic letters inscribed in the logbook were written more than 4,500 years ago by a middle-ranking inspector named Merer who detailed over the course of several months the construction operations for the Great Pyramid, which was nearing completion, and the work at the limestone quarries at Tura on the opposite bank of the Nile River. Merer’s logbook, written in a two-column daily timetable, reports on the daily lives of the construction workers and notes that the limestone blocks exhumed at Tura, which were used to cover the pyramid’s exterior, were transported by boat along the Nile River and a system of canals to the construction site, a journey that took between two and three days."

I did take that quote out of context but I did that because the point stands. Despite the article's clickbait misleading title, there is nothing about how they constructed the great pyramid in it. Nothing.

From the article:

I just posted the text translation above and accompanying commentary from Tallet. Read it for yourself and make your own conclusion, what you're doing above is taking the opinion of people, namely Mark Lehner and Zahi Hawass, whose entire career is based around this idea that the pyramids were tombs.

this is directly from Tallet's commentary on the Papyri...

"Unfortunately, there is no mention of the construction techniques that were employed..."

Essentially, the papyri is proof of blocks of stone shipped from Tura to Giza during the time of Khufu. If you think that translates to any sort of proof regarding the Pyramids on the Giza plateau I'm not sure what else to say.

I think it's hard for people to see Egyptology for what it is. It's NOT a hard science at all...it's discipline consisting mainly of art history majors. Unfortunately, the people who control the plateau are disingenuous, self serving and get their personal power from dictating THEIR narrative of a hardly proven set of ancient historical events.

I did take that quote out of context but I did that because the point stands. Despite the article's clickbait misleading title, there is nothing about how they constructed the great pyramid in it. Nothing.
it is PURELY clickbait...regardless, you don't have to argue any further, I've posted the translation, if one can get through it without laughing at how comically incomplete it is, you'll see that the narrative that it somehow confirms the "khufu's tomb" story is utter nonsense.

That's a myth, peddled by Hollywood and given some credence owing to some comments from former Israeli premier Begin. It was built by Egyptians, and not slaves either, but free workers.
9b6269306d2f13546c4449432ba28281.jpg

No there aren't ancient texts describing the building of the pyramids at Giza. There simply aren't. But feel free to dig them up! When you don't respond with anything, feel free to include yourself in the millenial youtube researcher category...whatever that means.

And if you really want to go further, instead of simply bending over and taking the "they are tombs" theory...try looking up what that is actually based on. Do it in front of a mirror for full effect, you'll notice embarrassment better seeing the red face happen and not just feeling it.
Yawn i guess youll take your alternative facts. Let me guess you know more than museums and hundreds of years of research by scholars? Nice try

What's the end game suggestion here @BearGrounds ?

There's quartz in pretty much everything in the monument.

Do I/they need to have one? It's an interesting article, and I like to see this kind of research being done. It gives me hope that a departure from unquestioning the tomb theory grows amongst people.

Yawn i guess youll take your alternative facts. Let me guess you know more than museums and hundreds of years of research by scholars? Nice try
If you understood or cared to learn why orthodox Egyptology thinks Khufu built the Great Pyramid as a tomb for himself over a 20 year period, we could maybe have a discussion. But you don't and don't sound interested in learning. There aren't a lot of reasons, but here is the main one...

It is a cartouche in the uppermost relieving chamber of the arbitrarily named "Kings Chamber". It says "Gang of Khufu", or something to that affect. Seems more than likely a forgery.

KhufuCartouche_location.jpg

Maybe the ancients had super duper high tech shit, but they manufactured it out of biodegradable materials that the bugs and rats ate so there's no evidence.

Do I/they need to have one? It's an interesting article, and I like to see this kind of research being done. It gives me hope that a departure from unquestioning the tomb theory grows amongst people.
There definitely doesn't need to be one and I asked that out of laziness. I hadn't seen the paper nor the story generally so I thought there might be rub to it that I didn't feel like looking for at the time.

As technology becomes more available to the masses, as long as they are going to continue letting people into and around Giza new discoveries will be made. Would be nice if we had someone in charge of the site who actually gave a shit about exploring.

Well that’s because aliens built the pyramids.

Way to try and back track. You specifically mentioned if I read the article. Based on the article alone, not on any outside source, your quote was completely out of context.

Way to try and back track. You specifically mentioned if I read the article. Based on the article alone, not on any outside source, your quote was completely out of context.

Just admit you were wrong and the article, nor the papyrus, give ANY details as to the construction of the pyramid. Why is that so hard for you to admit? It's clearly a fact.

Back