Great Pyramid of Giza can focus pockets of energy in its chamber, scientists say

What's the end game suggestion here @BearGrounds ?

There's quartz in pretty much everything in the monument.

And people need to drop the tomb nonsense. It's been an evidence-less idea since its inception.

Last edited:
It's for opening a portal into the court of Azathoth.

I read the top of the pyramid shoots out semen and it’s basically just a big play on the penis.

The pyramids amaze the shit out of me. Crazy how in the year 2018 we are still finding out new information about them.

you have 30 days to pay me $5,000,000... youtube.com

Can't any enclosed structure with thick concrete walls do the same thing?
There was recently a lot of electromagnetic study done to look for other rooms in the pyramid. And they found a big one, what i take of this is that the shit bounced back, like it’s supposed to in any stone structure.

The jews built them. What's hard to understand? They were forced to built a tomb for a pharaoh.

Always thought the Giza Pyramid was a giant strip club for ancient Stripppers

The Giza Strippers

I read the top of the pyramid shoots out semen and it’s basically just a big play on the penis.
Damn, so the pyramid is just the tip

just like diglet
diglett_o_2912103.jpg

Can't any enclosed structure with thick concrete walls do the same thing?
Yes, it will interact with the same forces, but not the same as a pyramid, (or a sphere, rhombus, etc.)

The jews built them. What's hard to understand? They were forced to built a tomb for a pharaoh.

No pharaohs have ever been found in a pyramid that’s a bunk myth

Not sure the workers were "forced" to build the pyramids either. These were skilled workers who were well fed and well paid for their services. I'd like to see a lowly peasant pull of building something as intricate and complex as the pyramids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back