Great Pyramid of Giza can focus pockets of energy in its chamber, scientists say

BearGrounds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great Pyramid of Giza can focus pockets of energy in its chamber, scientists say

The Great Pyramid of Giza can collect and concentrate electromagnetic energy in its chambers and at its base, scientists have discovered.

The 139m (456ft) construction was built by the ancient Egyptians more than 4,500 years ago and is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

Experts are still working to solve the mysteries of the pyramid, which is believed to have been built as a tomb for the pharaoh Khufu, also known as Cheops.

Its ability to concentrate electric and magnetic energy was discovered by a team of researchers led by scientists from ITMO University in the Russian city of St Petersburg.

https://news.sky.com/story/great-py...energy-in-its-chamber-scientists-say-11455429

pyramid_of_giza.jpg

Link and abstract to published study in spoiler below:

Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration

Journal of Applied Physics 124, 034903 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5026556
Mikhail Balezin1, Kseniia V. Baryshnikova1, Polina Kapitanova1, and Andrey B. Evlyukhin1,2

Resonant response of the Great Pyramid interacting with external electromagnetic waves of the radio frequency range (the wavelength range is 200–600 m) is theoretically investigated. With the help of numerical simulations and multipole decomposition, it is found that spectra of the extinction and scattering cross sections include resonant features associated with excitation of the Pyramid's electromagnetic dipole and quadrupole moments. Electromagnetic field distributions inside the Pyramid at the resonant conditions are demonstrated and discussed for two cases, when the Pyramid is located in a homogeneous space or on a substrate. It is revealed that the Pyramid's chambers can collect and concentrate electromagnetic energy for the both surrounding conditions. In the case of the Pyramid on the substrate, at the shorter wavelengths, the electromagnetic energy accumulates in the chambers providing local spectral maxima for electric and magnetic fields. It is shown that basically the Pyramid scatters the electromagnetic waves and focuses them into the substrate region. The spectral dependence of the focusing effect is discussed.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556

I surprised this not started by @AndKnowWeKnow or however you spell his name.

Is this concentration of electromagnetism used for communications with outer space aliens?

I thought Ancient Aliens said it was a power plant that mixed chemicals to make something. They found traces of chemicals in the ducts.

Wow.

That's… Amazing! There's no telling what else we don't know about our history as a planet.

I expect like most things the pyramids were built for cats

Oooh boy, bring out the tinfoil hats and conspiracy nuts. This is gonna get real interesting real quick.

I can collect and concentrate energy in my bumhole but no one thinks it's a great mystery.

vDNVGcp.gif

What is a pocket of energy? In layman's terms.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure Eddie enjoys articles like this more than bjj.

Scientist at a university in...Russia?

Sounds like the aliens are colluding to me.

<TheDonald>

https://news.sky.com/story/great-py...energy-in-its-chamber-scientists-say-11455429

pyramid_of_giza.jpg

Link and abstract to published study in spoiler below:

Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration

giphy.gif

CONFIRMED.

Can't any enclosed structure with thick concrete walls do the same thing?

In before someone links this to flat earth theory.

Bullshit, everyone knows they were made to store grain.

I thought Ancient Aliens said it was a power plant that mixed chemicals to make something. They found traces of chemicals in the ducts.

Christopher Dunn does a good job of laying out the evidence for the "power plant" theory.

51S6p8301nL.jpg

Horse shit helps plants grow. It doesn't mean horses are secretly master botanists.

Back