Great pranks to play on friend for revenge..... ideas?????

JKS

77+&--#rT....
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey, any ideas for a great and embarrassing prank to play on my buddy? I got all his info....email spam or subscription? Text messaging spam? Best would be something with social media so many people could see it but I dont have any password to his stuff.

Ideas??

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a gentleman... Fuhhhh too classy for pranks!

make a Grindr account with his pictures. hit on the most flamboyantly aggressive dudes you can find.
Give them your friends number and say "only text me if youre going to send close up butthole pics right off the bat."

Kill them and then take them to a Voodoo priest to revive them. It's all in good fun so I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Think of something that would make him mad and tell OwnagePranks on YouTube.

make a Grindr account with his pictures. hit on the most flamboyantly aggressive dudes you can find.
Give them your friends number and say "only text me if youre going to send close up butthole pics right off the bat."

That's so 2016.

Hey, any ideas for a great and embarrassing prank to play on my buddy? I got all his info....email spam or subscription? Text messaging spam? Best would be something with social media so many people could see it but I dont have any password to his stuff.

Ideas??
Making him look bad on social media is just plain wrong man. Pranking him in front of his friends okay but this.. You're a weird "friend".

Kill their pet and unknowlingly feed it to them

Give him a blowjob as a prank. It's a great prank.

i enjoy the old bucket full of confetti perched on a slightly open door.

the hilarity!

Making him look bad on social media is just plain wrong man. Pranking him in front of his friends okay but this.. You're a weird "friend".

I am not talking about anything evil and bad, just something funny. It's a revenge prank btw....i got it on my social so payback.

Back