Great powerlifting IGs for motivation

You're not offensive, you just have no idea what you're talking about and are all over the place with what you are saying.

What exactly did I say incorrectly, I'm ready to be taught better.

What does this have to do with anything?

You realize nearly every fitness account you follow on Instagram will be a steroid user, right?

I don't follow fitness accounts I follow mma this is a fight forum and not fat non athletic powerlifter forum. Go eat 10 000 calories and be fat.

My advice trahabo is to just put Jim on block.

I'm against censorship, maybe we become friendly. I do not judge him based of some short messages. I think he hates Instagram. Just wondering why he calling me a donkey. Was triggered not gon lie.

I don't follow fitness accounts I follow mma this is a fight forum and not fat non athletic powerlifter forum. Go eat 10 000 calories and be fat.
I like how you came back 1.5 hours later to say this lol.

Title of your thread: Great powerlifting IGs for motivation

I like how you came back 1.5 hours later to say this lol.

Title of your thread: Great powerlifting IGs for motivation

Yes I asked for a good powerlifting account and stated it doesn't have to be a top powerlifter but some Instagramer aka Influencer aka athlete who has a fun and motivating account on Instagram. Understand now ? Content and presentation wise. Not saying I wanna become a powerlifter or learn about the history just wanting to follow someone and see them work hard and so giving me a reminder to lift some heavy weights.

I'm sorry if I offended you unknowingly. I don't know what the issue is.

I'm into kickboxing and lifting weights helps, so just to see it on my timeline and get motivated more. Lifting weights is cool. I always been benching. And always had bad squats and DL cause hard so I didn't even do them. But I had a semi decent bench my personal record was 125 kg max 1x. Not awesome but pretty OK for a regular person.

Wes Watson is everything you need to survive here, or prison

Someone's size and amount of PEDs they take aren't necessarily correlated. PEDs aren't going to make you massive without the requisite caloric intake to support the tissue.

Being 280 lbs isn't healthy whether you're shredded or do no physical activity and are obese. Being 280 lbs isn't healthy period.

Sounds like you need to research and educate yourself some more.

Taking testosterone and not working out is more effective in muscle gain then being natural and working out

Who gives a fuck lol.

What are you even doing, bro?

Currently failing at anything athletic and being totally out of the loop and questioning myself if I still even got it and what the purpose of life is. So essentially having a good time :)

Currently failing at anything athletic and being totally out of the loop and questioning myself if I still even got it and what the purpose of life is. So essentially having a good time :)
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Basically you triggered me by saying donkey and my Balkanese mind thinks I gotta fire back with insults.
Dude you came here asking for a tip and the good people gave you a tip. You behaved like ass.
And why do you always talk about your origins? Funny thing is you are German.

Dude you came here asking for a tip and the good people gave you a tip. You behaved like ass.
And why do you always talk about your origins? Funny thing is you are German.

I don't get it. Nobody posted a good Instagram account. Show me one good mentioned. I mean quality content wise. Presentation. Visuals. Not a top powerlifter but more Influencer style. Hard to explain, you aren't much on social media I figure. I could've Google top ranked powerlifters myself.
It's like showing me some poorly edited Channel of a random fighting champ from some never heard of Organisation - for mma content instead of suggesting Ariel Helwani.

I'm not really German. My passport is Croatian and Bosnian. Lived more there.

I like to be called German though. But I'm not. I mean Germans can have me I'm fine with that. Visually there's a difference and also culturally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back