Great powerlifting IGs for motivation

Trabaho

Mighty
@Black
Reaction score
I wanna get some beast lifting eating motivation on my timeline.

Not deeply into powerlifting but it's amazing seeing guys push themselves to the limit and do more.

Doesn't have to be Champs but good content and personality and of course motivational footage of the lifestyle. Post some guys.

Any of the old Kirk Karwoski videos are great. Guy is a character and a lot of people say is the best squatter in history. There’s a whole film about him from cadet to captain I think it’s called, and he was trained by Marty Gallagher who you would probably like in terms of well roundedness in the weight room.

When I'm in my Bloat-maxxing phase I stay glued to Kyriakos Grizzly's IG.

When I'm in my Bloat-maxxing phase I stay glued to Kyriakos Grizzly's IG.

Too fat and didn't find his profile.

Any of the old Kirk Karwoski videos are great. Guy is a character and a lot of people say is the best squatter in history. There’s a whole film about him from cadet to captain I think it’s called, and he was trained by Marty Gallagher who you would probably like in terms of well roundedness in the weight room.

Too extreme. Looks like life expectations under 60 years. Also his site doesn't look fun.

Doesn't have to be the best powerlifter but great presented content. A fun ig profile of a good lifter.

What about that guy who never shows his face. I don't have IG but when his vids are posted they are a good watch.
Always in boots, work pants and usually long sleeve shirt. Looks like Jason Vorhees from the back.
https://www.instagram.com/tom_haviland/?hl=en

Edit: He randomly showed up in my YT feed without searching for it

Last edited:
Too fat and didn't find his profile.

Too extreme. Looks like life expectations under 60 years. Also his site doesn't look fun.

Doesn't have to be the best powerlifter but great presented content. A fun ig profile of a good lifter.
Marty is in his 70s now and is still in great shape, so your assumption is wrong.

Kirk Karwoski isn't really active on Instagram, but he has some of the best lifting related content to watch on YouTube period.

Your above words make you sound like a bit of donkey who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Kirk Karwoski isn't really active on Instagram, but he has some of the best lifting related content to watch on YouTube period.

Your above words make you sound like a bit of donkey who doesn't know what they're talking about.

You sound dumb. I'm looking for fun content not for fanboying of the best powerlifters. That's your thing. Learn to read it's my thread. Thread title isn't Fandom of power lifters.

Donkey, maybe look in a mirror and you'll see one.

You mean life expectancy of 60 years. Well I figure doing loads steroids and weighing 280 pounds is not a recipe for a healthy long life. Least I figure.

Last edited:
You sound dumb. I'm looking for fun content not for fanboying of the best powerlifters. That's your thing. Learn to read it's my thread. Thread title isn't Fandom of power lifters.

Donkey, maybe look in a mirror and you'll see one.

You mean life expectancy of 60 years. Well I figure doing lord steroids and weighing 280 pounds is not a recipe for a healthy long life. Least I figure.

Are you 12 years old?

What does this have to do with anything?

You realize nearly every fitness account you follow on Instagram will be a steroid user, right?

Yes but that dude looked like a mammoth. I figure he takes a lot of Peds and that kills people. Peds are everywhere and everyone claims they're natural to make more profit. Most my idols are on Peds imo, Kickboxers - Japan had Peds legal K1 days, and mma fighters.

I just see some humongous dude and think he takes so much Peds it will shorten his life span. Maybe it's the diet and work and genetics and he doesn't take more Peds then fitness celebs.

Remember Rich Piniata or what his name, good dude on youtube, died cause of too much gear.

I'm not against gear. Just assuming if you are 280 pounds ripped, that it's not healthy. Again not an expert.

Basically you triggered me by saying donkey and my Balkanese mind thinks I gotta fire back with insults.

Yes but that dude looked like a mammoth. I figure he takes a lot of Peds and that kills people. Peds are everywhere and everyone claims they're natural to make more profit. Most my idols are on Peds imo, Kickboxers - Japan had Peds legal K1 days, and mma fighters.

I just see some humongous dude and think he takes so much Peds it will shorten his life span. Maybe it's the diet and work and genetics and he doesn't take more Peds then fitness celebs.

Remember Rich Piniata or what his name, good dude on youtube, died cause of too much gear.

I'm not against gear. Just assuming if you are 280 pounds ripped, that it's not healthy. Again not an expert.

Someone's size and amount of PEDs they take aren't necessarily correlated. PEDs aren't going to make you massive without the requisite caloric intake to support the tissue.

Being 280 lbs isn't healthy whether you're shredded or do no physical activity and are obese. Being 280 lbs isn't healthy period.

Sounds like you need to research and educate yourself some more.

Someone's size and amount of PEDs they take aren't necessarily correlated. PEDs aren't going to make you massive without the requisite caloric intake to support the tissue.

Being 280 lbs isn't healthy whether you're shredded or do no physical activity and are obese. Being 280 lbs isn't healthy period.

Sounds like you need to research and educate yourself some more.

I don't take Peds why should I research. Dude looks like 280 pounds pure muscle. I guess I was unintentionally offensive.

I don't take Peds why should I research. Dude looks like 280 pounds pure muscle. I guess I was unintentionally offensive.
You're not offensive, you just have no idea what you're talking about and are all over the place with what you are saying.

Back