Great night of fights

ajcobra84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Alvarez whoops Kovalev and then Cejudo whoops MM, beautiful night of fights tonight.

It’s always amazing and I’m happy this card over performed like they usually do

I didn't catch the whole thing but I loved MM/Cejudo and Dillashaw/Garbrandt.

Top 2 fights were great and I got the result I wanted.

Stream was buttery smooth which usually means the PPV did shit and that's why nobody was watching.

Nice positive thread... I, too, enjoyed the fights. I like watching that Kevin Holland guy. He's got potential. And the main and co-main were excellent, contrasting in the kinds of fights they were too. Like listening to a Lennon right after some Motorhead. Mixed Martial ARTS at its finest. Beautiful

Top 2 fights were great and I got the result I wanted.

Stream was buttery smooth which usually means the PPV did shit and that's why nobody was watching.
Same here.
Yup. You know when you got to settle for some shit stream with pixels the size of Zesta crackers start-stopping on you 15 minutes behind 'live' with Russian Joe Rogan and Igor doing the commentary - the card is doing well that night.

Card was great, particularly the PPV portion.

The Heavies on the other hand...

91ZOVQi.gif

Card was great, particularly the PPV portion.

The Heavies on the other hand...

91ZOVQi.gif

You guys were fast, a lot of threads I got into were gone before I had time to formulate a post and hit reply.

<Dana05>

Let us have our fun. There's years worth of pent up fanboy triggering to do
You're in luck. I'm about to pass out as its nearly 2 am where I'm at.

Most impressed with the refs allowing fights to go on, especially the one in the Johns/Munhoz fight.

Back