Great job dana white

Casual fans only watch for the main event. Same with boxing.

Yeah, but the undercard should be an advantage to the UFC. MMA in general gives more importance to the undercard fights than in boxing and can use them to build storylines and drama.

It's another example of Dana failing to capitalize on his advantages.

None of the casuals who bought that card are going to buy another for a while. That card was very forgettable.

Yeah, but the undercard should be an advantage to the UFC. MMA in general gives more importance to the undercard fights than in boxing and can use them to build storylines and drama.

It's another example of Dana failing to capitalize on his advantages.

Lol how?

He gave Lombard an easy fight to try and build him up with the casual fan and no one expected Jury to run like that.

Lol how?

He gave Lombard an easy fight to try and build him up with the casual fan and no one expected Jury to run like that.

I don't know "how." I'm not the guy in charge. But every time he gets these opportunities he drops the ball. I do know that you should never bank on Lombard. Dude's a headcase and is no way ever guaranteed to put on a good fight. Hell, 3/4 of the time he gasses after the 1st round.

Jury should have never been in with Cerrone. Beating Diego Sanchez hasn't been important in like, what, 5 years or so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back