Great inverview with Lomachenko ...now Im even a bigger fan. (English subtitles)

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

vasyl-lomachenko%20(6).jpg

he talks about trashtalk, new sponsor, future fights, respect, teofimo lopez, business meeting with mark wahlberg (boxing movie?) and other stuff.

its worth it.

Last edited:
Boring personality imo

"The Americans mentality and ours are a little different"
"Our athletes are trained to be more humble"
"They are used to proving themselves with the results and not with their words"

if you want fake personality, then watch more MMA or WWE.

ps: He has beautiful eyes and I like his beard.

Wow, he really went in at Mikey.

This is what I always wanted them to do with GGG. Forget the broken English, have him speak in Russian and then translate. You get a more authentic response.

Interesting interview. Seems like he was proved just right about Mikey Garcia against Spence but he still wants the big fight with him at 135. It will be a shame if Mikey ducks him. I was disappointed to hear that Loma is getting friendly with Wahlberg, who is a racist prick. I'm guessing he doesn't know or care about Wahlberg's past.

And I like his parable comparing Lopez to a dog challenging him as a lion. A very apt description. I also view Tank in that way. Keep barking little dog and try and make weight.

Also I love the way he shuts the reporter down who says that only ODH as a boxer has a monument dedicated to him at the Staples centre by stating that Oscar was a boxer who had almost all his fights in LA. What a stupid reporter shut down by Loma's intelligence.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing Mikey would take it under 140.

I have a hard time believing Mikey would take it under 140.
Unfortunately, I think you are right. This was a calculated duck of fighting Loma at 135. He knew Loma had gone on record stating that he wouldn't fight heavier than 135 so goes up two divisions for a fight that no one thought he could win and what happens, he 'can't' come back down in weight to fight Loma. How convenient.

Interesting interview. Seems like he was proved just right about Mikey Garcia against Spence but he still wants the big fight with him at 135. It will be a shame if Mikey ducks him. I was disappointed to hear that Loma is getting friendly with Wahlberg, who is a racist prick. I'm guessing he doesn't know or care about Wahlberg's past.

And I like his parable comparing Lopez to a dog challenging him as a lion. A very apt description. I also view Tank in that way. Keep barking little dog and try and make weight.

Also I love the way he shuts the reporter down who says that only ODH as a boxer has a monument dedicated to him at the Staples centre by stating that Oscar was a boxer who had almost all his fights in LA. What a stupid reporter shut down by Loma's intelligence.
Everybody’s racist blah blah blah

Everybody’s racist blah blah blah
What you don't think Wahlbergs racist for beating up and racially slurring two asian men? He was young but he's never personally apologised for it. Or about two years before where he racially slurred some black kids and chucked rocks at them? I'm not making this up it's all over the internet.

Why is Wahlberg a racist prick?

What you don't think Wahlbergs racist for beating up and racially slurring two asian men? He was young but he's never personally apologised for it. Or about two years before where he racially slurred some black kids and chucked rocks at them? I'm not making this up it's all over the internet.

Yet you haven't provided a link, let alone a credible one.

"The Americans mentality and ours are a little different"
"Our athletes are trained to be more humble"
"They are used to proving themselves with the results and not with their words"

if you want fake personality, then watch more MMA or WWE.

ps: He has beautiful eyes and I like his beard.

I liked your post because of the first three sentences, although his eyes are really beautiful. No homo.

Why is Wahlberg a racist prick?
Sucker punching asian guys, one losing an eye, where the reparations you pompous fuck. Asking for his criminal record to by redacted. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Unfortunately, I think you are right. This was a calculated duck of fighting Loma at 135. He knew Loma had gone on record stating that he wouldn't fight heavier than 135 so goes up two divisions for a fight that no one thought he could win and what happens, he 'can't' come back down in weight to fight Loma. How convenient.
That fight is dead until one of two things happens. Garcia fights at 135 and actually looks OK or Lomachenko meets him in the middle somewhere. No decent name is going to concede everything to Lomachenko.

Great interview, thank you for posting this.

Back