Great FLW Fight: JoJo vs Lipski

BZeee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Queen of Violence vs Bad Mofo

First round Lipski was swinging heavy leather, Wandy style. JoJo maintained distance, took a couple shots, clinched, pushed it to the cage and worked for a take down maintaining top control for the duration of the round. JoJo threatened some chokes, had a chance at head-n-arm, Lipski defended well enough.

Second round was a lot of back and fourth on the feet. I noticed JoJo used a lot of jabs, I especially like her lead leg front kick + Jab combo. She used a lot of inside leg kicks. Lipski kept winging shots. each traded a couple big shots but nothing crazy. I think JoJo landed a big spinning elbow late in the round.

Third round Lipski scored a big take down on a tired JoJo but Bad Mofo threatened from bottom with arm bars and showed a good knowledge fighting off her back and knew when to maintain full guard.

Good fight, lots of power shots thrown, high fight IQ by JoJo. I scored it 30-27, 2 judges gave her 30-26. She's going to FUCK UP Jessica Eye.

DC low key fell in love during the fight. "You wanna take her out for coffee" smooth pimp daddy, loved it haha

Wow, her BJJ is on point. Those chain subs were great.
War Jojo

Who ya got in Eye vs Calderwood?

iu

It was a pile of constipated dog shit bro.

Best WMMA fight ever.

I can't believe she did almost nothing on top. At least Jojo went for the subs. She gets an A for effort and heart and scottish mum voice.

I can't believe she did almost nothing on top. At least Jojo went for the subs. She gets an A for effort and heart and scottish mum voice.
Yeah shes got work to do. She'll be OK tho, she's going to flatline a few of these lesser chicks at 125

Yeah shes got work to do. She'll be OK tho, she's going to flatline a few of these lesser chicks at 125

Yeah and with Dana prioritizing people with high instagram followers, she's not going nowhere.

Looked as limited as ever.
How so? She hit a counter overhand right from hell on the feet on top of counters all night. Completely controlled the grappling and was chaining subs. Whats not to like!?

How so? She hit a counter overhand right from hell on the feet on top of counters all night. Completely controlled the grappling and was chaining subs. Whats not to like!?
You think she can actually beat a decent fighter?

Shes improved, but no where near in my opinion to breakthrough the barrier between WMMA fighter and actual elite fighter.

Lipski was garbage, should be getting smashed. I don't know bro, i cant give you specifics right now as I'm pretty wasted - just trust me.

I would allow Lipski the privelege of taking my massive phallus, but I have no desire to see her fight again.

You think she can actually beat a decent fighter?

Shes improved, but no where near in my opinion to breakthrough the barrier between WMMA fighter and actual elite fighter.

Lipski was garbage, should be getting smashed. I don't know bro, i cant give you specifics right now as I'm pretty wasted - just trust me.

I like you homie, but I think you'd lose respect for me if I trust the opinion of a drunk sherbro hatin' after witnessing a technical fight.

WMMA was a mistake
0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899.png
Of course sherbros who don't train or fight hate WMMA. You have no idea what you're looking at so you cannot appreciate the skill or fighter improvements.

Back