Great fights since the Reebok deal kicked in!

B

Bulletproof Acc

I dont know if anyone noticed, but since 189 (when the reebok kits arrived) every single fight have been phenonemal. Or atleast good. Except for the Duke fight maybe. The main events has been bruutal.

#RespectReebok

Everyone's working extra hard to get those bonuses now that their sponsorship $ dropped to pennies.

Relax Dana or the Reebok CEO, whichever you are.

The uniforms still look like trash and you're not getting my $90.

Unless Reebok are match making it's got nothing to do with them.

I dont know if anyone noticed, but since 189 (when the reebok kits arrived) every single fight have been phenonemal. Or atleast good. Except for the Duke fight maybe. The main events has been bruutal.

#RespectReebok

I hear the reason is that if you get enough Fight of the Night bonuses, you don't need to wear Reebok's black-and-white-and-blue boring-as-hell kits anymore.

It is almost like the clothes, that the fighters don't wear when they are fighting, makes them fight better.

Because the technology in the material is designed to enhance performance.

Yea the reebok deal has reinvigorated the fighters and are fighting their hearts out now

Because the technology in the material is designed to enhance performance.

Exactly. Reebok is the future, the future is now. Reebok MMA > old MMA

Unless Reebok are match making it's got nothing to do with them.

This.
45WW0wy.gif

tumblr_inline_n1ulmqIZWC1qg198e_zps09de51df.gif

ThisThread_Me_zps77423745.gif

after the fact therefore because of the fact.

fallacy.

I'll do you one better...it's the drug testing policy....fighters are not going to look the same/fight the same ....without those extra drugs, certain fighters try harder to finish fights knowing they do have the same prolonged strength/cardio...or their cardio will just fail all together..."fatigue makes cowards of us all"...I mean just carefully look at fights of Cain...Vitor...Mendes... even Connor looked gassed in the second round before the KO (please re-watch that fight).Now I know you can make the case of circumstances for all of fighters I listed (and some I didn't) and why their cardio failed or didn't look the same...I started a thread stating for UFC fighters will not look or fight the same after July and we will have every excuse besides the obvious on why this....open your eyes people

Back