Great fight!

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Great, strategic fight! Don't know what you guys are complaining about.

Hunt broke Lewis with those body punches. Lewis just didn't have anything left in the tank. Hunt also did a great job of cutting off the ring.

Really impressed with this level of strategy in a heavyweight fight.

Loved the fight, but hated the finish. As a large athlete myself, that level of cardio BB showed was ridiculous. He needs to take this shit seriously because he can actually be something. Mark Hunt, ecsp for his age, put on a masterful performance against that style of fighter. Look forward to seeing what's next for both

Great, strategic fight! Don't know what you guys are complaining about.

Hunt broke Lewis with those body punches. Lewis just didn't have anything left in the tank. Hunt also did a great job of cutting off the ring.

Really impressed with this level of strategy in a heavyweight fight.

Agree 100%

Loved the fight, but hated the finish. As a large athlete myself, that level of cardio BB showed was ridiculous. He needs to take this shit seriously because he can actually be something. Mark Hunt, ecsp for his age, put on a masterful performance against that style of fighter. Look forward to seeing what's next for both
I think Hunt's body attack took a toll on BB. He must've seen the trouble that Browne was giving him with the body kicks

I liked it.

The anticipation that someone is going to sleep makes it exciting. Could have been either guy, at any time. What's not to like ?

Totally agree, I loved it, it was intense and fun. Black Beast was throwing so many crazy high kicks and for his size that is gonna use so much energy, especially when they keep missing. I reckon if he had just thrown hands he wouldn't have got so exhausted like that..

Back