Great fight!

cowmad

White Belt
Reaction score
Respect to both fighter's skill and will to war for 5 rounds. All the talk about robbery or cardio issues are BS,IMO.
Nice to see JBJ in deep water.

Yes, good to see someone not bitching & appreciating an excellent fight.

My favorite fight ever. Gus had it in his hands but jones outlasted him.

Yep awesome fight. Gus's takedown defense shocked the fuck outta me. I jumped out my seat when he took Jon down. Wouldn't mind a rematch next or down the line.

I agree TS, that was one of the best, if not the best fight I've seen in the UFC.

Definitely an incredible fight. 48-47 either way, both fighters did an incredible job at times.

Gus showed hes legit and that other fighters should step up and learn to grapple instead of just bitching about scoring. And Jones showed again that he has heart and a hell of a chin. All around great fight.

Could anyone imagine how quickly palhares or tito would've looked for a way out of this fight? or just imagine Overeem lol

Whenever people think about Machida vs Shogun 1, all they think about is judges decision and not how badass the fight was. I hope this fight is not the same way, and gets remembered for being one of the best fights ever.

Yeah, really got to give props to Jones for his cardio. I mean, those guys went to absolute war, but Jones was definitely the fresher man headed into the fifth.

Gus was able to get up though. Jones fails to take him down 11/12 times, gets him down, and couldn't do anything with it.

That is amazing. Even if Jones wasn't a freak of nature.

Also really impressive he got Jones down. First legit takedown of Jones I have seen.

Back