Great fight I forgot about + any un talked about fights you love

MeatballMagnus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone interested in watching a very underrated beatdown/brawl check out
Tiequan Zhang vs. Issei Tamura from UFC 144.

These two guys threw down and Tamura landed some of the most vicious punches I've seen, he threw them with all his power and whenever he connected it sounded vicious.

Any of you guys know of fights like these that fly under the radar? I'm looking for some nasty stand up exchanges and some brutal/technical finished.

Pedro Rizzo and Tre Telligman I and II were crazy.

A great overlooked fight from this year is Yui Chul Nam vs Kazuki Tokudome from the TUF China Finale.

How Tokudome not only survived the first round but mounted a comeback in the 2nd and endured even more punishment in the third is baffling.

Fight Pass shill

Jamie Varner Vs. Joe Lauzon UFC on Fox 4.

I was there live. Fight of the night! Stole the show.

A great overlooked fight from this year is Yui Chul Nam vs Kazuki Tokudome from the TUF China Finale.

How Tokudome not only survived the first round but mounted a comeback in the 2nd and endured even more punishment in the third is baffling.

you know what, I actually gave the second AND the third (barely) to Tokudome! That being said the first was a clear 10-8 if ever there was one. Anyways a great fun fight and no one can deny the heart of Tokudome!! :eek:

Jamie Varner Vs. Joe Lauzon UFC on Fox 4.

I was there live. Fight of the night! Stole the show.

I thought this should have been FOTY over Miller-Lauzon for sure.

Not a brawl like you're talking about but Miller-Bocek is a great overlooked fight. WEC has a lot of excellent ones that people haven't seen as well. Swanson-Semerzier, Pickett-Jorgensen, Pickett-Menjivar and Cerrone-McCullough come to mind.

Not UFC but from memory I think Nam Phan vs. Rob McCullough was pretty badass as well. It used to be on youtube but I think it may have been deleted.

Wanderlei Silva vs Artur Mariano

No gloves, no rules. just blood.

you know what, I actually gave the second AND the third (barely) to Tokudome! That being said the first was a clear 10-8 if ever there was one. Anyways a great fun fight and no one can deny the heart of Tokudome!! :eek:

Every time I watch that fight I score it a different way, lol. I always score the first a 10-7 though, insane heart by Tokudome in that fight.

Forrest Griffin vs Rampage Jackson doesn't get talked about enough imo.

Talk about a back and forth, blood and guts fight. One of my favorite fights, very close too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back