Great energy about tomorrow's event

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Everyone looked very pumped and dialed in at the weigh ins, except maybe Jacare who's probably better off hanging them up at this point.

But both guys look hungry in the main event, a fan of both fighters and shame one has to come up short of their dream, but that fight should be wild for as long as it lasts. Also anything crazy goes in a Ferguson fight, and Dariush is no joke.

A couple of other very promising fights, and you also have Lando and Barboza on there... I kinda wish they were fighting each other actually.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a great night of fights, with plenty of finishes and memorable moments, LET'S GO!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Word TS. Word.

Positive vibes
_FPG2JKQrW41nQn3yFJTx4FysTmL4f5c6YIt8KJtFxgtDuU7umuIIzdebYNdL8-OgeHOYY5W7EQeazHSHG7m_jGN3JfFCqaVxXbhFemnmkbxegW9JDiaYqDgC_Dm4U-os4rEgq5b2DZvhMfG

Everyone looked very pumped and dialed in at the weigh ins, except maybe Jacare who's probably better off hanging them up at this point.

But both guys look hungry in the main event, a fan of both fighters and shame one has to come up short of their dream, but that fight should be wild for as long as it lasts. Also anything crazy goes in a Ferguson fight, and Dariush is no joke.

A couple of other very promising fights, and you also have Lando and Barboza on there... I kinda wish they were fighting each other actually.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a great night of fights, with plenty of finishes and memorable moments, LET'S GO!!!

<{JustBleed}>
And lets not forget, full crowd again but this time in an even bigger capacity arena.

giphy.webp

I feel like you're jinxing the shit out of this and it's going to be terrible. You're supposed to say it's going to be lame and you're streaming it so the event has a chance to turn out epic.

I'm not excited for the main fight, just because it isn't the two best guys in the world fighting, I'll still watch though.

Back