Gray Maynard

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything on him? If he's been training frequently? You guys think he'll take another fight? If so who you like to see him matched up with?

I wouldnt mind Gray Maynard vs Takonori Gomi

I honestly wish him the best and hope he does take another fight and is successful. I'll never, ever forget his fights with Frankie. Absolute classics, that I believe changed the sport in a way.

Too many wars in the gym.

Give him a couple of gimme fights and then let him retire.

Yeah the bully fell off really fast.

Maynard V Varner

Both Retire After. (I know Varner already said he's done but c'mon.) Proper send off fight for both.

I remember nobody giving a shit about this guy before ufc 125

He had his bad fights but he did have fun ones with Frankie, Siver, and Huerta when he was rising through the ranks.

He's a really nice guy in person and he recently signed an 8 fight contract with the UFC and is training in Vegas again.

Will be interesting to see his next fight. I think he's going back to his wrestling base.

He just signed a new contract amazingly. He either has a fan in the office or they want to keep him from going to Bellator for some reason.

He's a really nice guy in person and he recently signed an 8 fight contract with the UFC and is training in Vegas again.

Will be interesting to see his next fight. I think he's going back to his wrestling base.

Yay this makes me happy. 8 fight contract huh? They must have literally showed him a briefcase full of money or something.

I thought Maynard was gonna be something but he fell of really fast

I thought Maynard was gonna be something but he fell of really fast

Yeah I remember when it seemed he just imposed his will on other fighters and it seemed like the sky was the limit and then he looked beatable in Edgar 2 and afterwards looked like a shot fighter.

He must have been in a lot of gym wars since his chin degraded really quickly.

Back