Economy Gravity Payments CEO is laughing at Limbaugh with double the Business and giving $70K to employees

Its almost as if regular joes having more disposable income is better for the economy than a few hoarding billions upon billions
Henry Ford was all about that. Rich middle lass makes for a stronger nation.
The Walmartification of work has led to employees being disgruntled, and companies squeezing ever more from them.
This guy is right.
Costco, employees start at something like 17 an hour, and they get benefits even if they are PT. The CEO makes 500K or so a year. Which is reasonable. Which is why I talk up Costco and patronage it and avoid Walmart and Amazon

Stupid = stupid RP.

Look I understand you're in an emotional state right now with all the news, but everything is going to be okay.

It'll probably even be better when things are all said and done.

Look I understand you're in an emotional state right now with all the news, but everything is going to be okay.

It'll probably even be better when things are all said and done.
I liked you better when you argued with every right leaning meme in the meme thread

Thread should be renamed: Christian conservative takes a pay cut to pay employees better better--something libtard owners won't do.

Mark Zuckerberg on being worth nearly 70 billion says he's worth to much lol. This guy tearing into him bad while Gravity CEO passed on a huge salary to give to his employees.

The ignorance on display here is so disheartening. Finally, we have someone showing what it really means to demonstrate Christian values but because it shames all the pretenders, the 0 empathy crowd is in full outraged misrepresentation mode.

As usual, they project their hypocrisy so forcefully, it has a tangibly putrid presence all its own that leaves me feeling like I need a shower.

@franklinstower obviously, this is the sort of person I was talking about before. This guy is certainly interested in growing his businesses, making more money, and so on, but I wouldn't deem it sinful because he does it with a purpose other than a need to try to win the "who has the most stuff" contest. I hope his success catches on. As it was, his own brother nearly put an end to the whole thing with his stiff-necked misreading of the situation, so I can even imagine there are people who would like to take the same steps but don't for fear of ouster, lawsuits, and the like. At least there's some small hope now that it will catch on.

Last edited:
Its almost as if regular joes having more disposable income is better for the economy than a few hoarding billions upon billions

Wow, a consumer economy where the consumers having money to spend is actually good for that economy? I don't know; I prefer to trust that the wealthy won't hoard their wealth and it'll find its way to the middle class eventually.

Last edited:
The ignorance on display here is so disheartening. Finally, we have someone showing what it really means to demonstrate Christian values but because it shames all the pretenders the 0 empathy crowd is in full outraged misrepresentation mode.

@franklinstower obviously, this is the sort of person I was talking about before. This guy is certainly interested in growing his businesses, making more money, and so on, but I wouldn't deem it sinful because he does it with a purpose other than a need to try to win the "who has the most stuff" contest. I hope his success catches on. As it was, his own brother nearly put an end to the whole thing with his stiff-necked misreading of the situation, so I can even imagine there are people who would like to take the same steps but don't for fear of ouster, lawsuits, and the like. But at least there's some small hope now that it will catch on.

I agree with your take on this guy. This is the way things should be. On the other hand there most certainly will come a time when he has more personal money that God would will if he were to truly seek Gods will.

There is NO WAY God wants a person to be rich while another starves. On the other hand-- I am in no position to judge if and when an individual gets to that point and would be sinning myself if I did.

Jesus specifically said Do Not seek wealth. John says that if you have more than you need and others go without "How can you have the love of God in you?" The bottom line is that seeking and having wealth is a position within Christianity that puts you at odds with its fundamental message. We (all of us) just don't like that and so we mitigate and minimize and justify what we do. But lets not get into false equivalence either, if you have millions or billions you are WAY MORE sinful than the average Joe who could afford to give a couple hundred bucks away every couple months.

It is decidedly NOT just about the love of money. It is about children dying because they go without. Having money that you don't love while that is happening is deeply sinful and actually PROVES a love of money over human life.

There is a better example of a businessman I heard about on christian radio. He made several million dollars a year in his business, it's what he is good at and he felt called by God to do it. Anything over 80,000 dollars a year he gave to charity year after year after year.

Thread should be renamed: Christian conservative takes a pay cut to pay employees better better--something libtard owners won't do.

Libtard...you sound like an intelligent, educated, thoughtful, mature adult.

Boom! A Christian conservative gave his employees raises without being forced to and attracted more workers than companies who don't pay as much? Checkmate, christian conservatives?

<{vega}>

The ignorance on display here is so disheartening. Finally, we have someone showing what it really means to demonstrate Christian values but because it shames all the pretenders, the 0 empathy crowd is in full outraged misrepresentation mode.

As usual, they project their hypocrisy so forcefully, it has a tangibly putrid presence all its own that leaves me feeling like I need a shower.

@franklinstower obviously, this is the sort of person I was talking about before. This guy is certainly interested in growing his businesses, making more money, and so on, but I wouldn't deem it sinful because he does it with a purpose other than a need to try to win the "who has the most stuff" contest. I hope his success catches on. As it was, his own brother nearly put an end to the whole thing with his stiff-necked misreading of the situation, so I can even imagine there are people who would like to take the same steps but don't for fear of ouster, lawsuits, and the like. At least there's some small hope now that it will catch on.
Actually it's a very different approach to grow a business Costco has a similar business model and I think even in China they recognize it for better pay and better benefits and the Chinese are totally in love with them. Company grows by building loyalty and creating new businesses and having less trouble hiring new talent. Is it perfect no but glassdoor rates it a 4.5 out of 5 that is reasonably good but not perfect but likely better then 95 percent of the companies that Glassdoor rates. Only people like SAP, Salesforce and a few large consulting firms have better employee ratings but with SAP "They include free lunches, massages, up to one year paternity leave and other very expensive benefits. ".

This is what boot lickers don't understand, and I'll admit it's hard to understand even.
Wow this might be the most juvenile line of thinking I've seen in a while.

No one is "hoarding" billions of dollars. Their money is invested. And if a guy like Jeff Bezos wanted to sell off his whole share the stock price would plummet. Happened to Apple when Jobs sold his shares after getting fired. You guys really need to educate yourselves because this is just embarrassing.

Back