Gravity Falls: Possibly The Greatest Cartoon Ever Made

i loved eerie, indiana as a kid. i saw some clips of gravity falls on youtube. it seems like a lot of subliminal messages for kids to worship the occult. never actually watched an entire episode though.

ive seen the cartoon network stuff and maybe its cause im not a kid anymore i cant get into them.I just dont find them entertaining.

you're missing out. regular show is hilarious. just watched a couple of episodes earlier. it's one of those programs that's humorous for adults and children.

i loved eerie, indiana as a kid. i saw some clips of gravity falls on youtube. it seems like a lot of subliminal messages for kids to worship the occult. never actually watched an entire episode though.

I don't think they're trying to get kids to worship the occult, but yeah, it is loaded with masonic imagery. It's part of the 'there's more going on in this town than meets the eye' vibe the show has.

What other Disney cartoon would show an adult wailing on a 12-year old kid, with full on kicks and closed-fisted punches to the face? Resulting in a black eye and bruises. Or show parental figures calling a small kid a wuss and coward for trying to avoid a fight, and then call him a man when he eventually does step up?

Back