Gravitational waves detected

Ever heard Sylvester James Gates Jr.? Ever heard of Matrix String Theory?

This kind of " breaking headline" is for the sheep. Nothing more.

They are breaking it to us...I mean people like you, slowly.

Most of "us" actually know little to nothing.

Also not appropriate for the forum. That is all.

God created the heavens and the earth. Enter atheists who don't know what they believe but are sure quick to knock others! Haha

3Y6tw.gif

Shouldnt we focus more on what's going on with the earth first. It was always my thought when these things occur. All those brilliant minds working on something that doesn't really matter.

Coll that you got it into the UFC forum but lol, i was so pumped today hearing this. I downloaded the audio of the wave. Big step for quantum physics
It's not quantum physics, it's general relativity.

Shouldnt we focus more on what's going on with the earth first. It was always my thought when these things occur. All those brilliant minds working on something that doesn't really matter.
That's what some idiots probably said when they were working on quantum mechanics. And then somebody invented the semiconductor ...

when threads are posted in the wrong forum I realize how much I appreciate Conor McGregor more.

if you don't understand the significance of this announcement you're an idiot.

Like I said pal, stuff that doesn't matter.
Do me a favour. Open up your computer and look inside - you'll see lots of semiconductors.

It's lucky everyone in the early 19th century wasn't like you, otherwise all those scientists working of the 'useless' subject of electricity would have spent their time digging up potatoes instead.

Not MMA related but definitely something for my list of stuff I definitely want to read more about later tonight while stoned.
#ThanksForSharing!

Is dat Kevin Gates dad or somethin? cuz that bwoy is fire

Back