grappling forum LSD thread

Jam band concerts, mountain towns, and unshaven hippie girls in sundresses. Seek and ye shall find.

I live close to Eureka Springs, Ar, which is a huge hippie town, but still can't find any.

LSD is back thanks to the internet. A friend of mine ordered some by mail recently, we'll see how it goes. It definitely beats trying to find a shady dealer somewhere.

What's this mailing, a friend wants to know, you know...for research.

Kansas City and St. Louis especially are THICK with hipsters. Asheville is for sure a hit.

Branson on acid would be amazing.

I wish some underlying psychological issues that cause me to endlessly drink after touching any substance could be immediately eliminated. But my life is better without the alterations. I don't need more insights about myself or the illusionary nature of reality. Learning from the information we have compiled in this dimension is overwhelmingly massive, difficult, and rewarding. I can't keep chasing pseudoscience/philosophy, as much as I'd like to.
Saw someone said something like, I like my room how it is now, I don't need it rearranged. That is an enviable level of self awareness and confidence. It's really cool.

I wish some underlying psychological issues that cause me to endlessly drink after touching any substance could be immediately eliminated. But my life is better without the alterations. I don't need more insights about myself or the illusionary nature of reality. Learning from the information we have compiled in this dimension is overwhelmingly massive, difficult, and rewarding. I can't keep chasing pseudoscience/philosophy, as much as I'd like to.
Saw someone said something like, I like my room how it is now, I don't need it rearranged. That is an enviable level of self awareness and confidence. It's really cool.

Depends how the room is. If you like how your room is but your room is located at home with mom and dad and your already 35, maybe you shouldn't like it that much. Maybe cleaning it would be good. Lol.

It's weird to say it, but I really agree with the cliche that everybody should try psychedelic drugs at least once in their lives. I know it sounds silly to hear people ramble on about their trips, but trust me that it's something that must be experienced to really understand.

Kansas City and St. Louis especially are THICK with hipsters. Asheville is for sure a hit.

Branson on acid would be amazing.

The Beatles experience in Branson would be a trip. Literally.

I Dont know, but using drugs (even micro dosing) to have a better day by day life, probably means you are getting hooked on something..
its not everday sometimes i'll go a month or more without tripping. you cant get hooked on acid btw it has no withdrawal symptoms

its not everday sometimes i'll go a month or more without tripping. you cant get hooked on acid btw it has no withdrawal symptoms

don't want to sound like a church dude, I'm certainly not one, but "you can't get hooked on x thing" its really not true... Let's just say that the physical addiction to a substance is the very last thing thing you need to worry about... If you like pm me I can share some light on the issue with you.

It's weird to say it, but I really agree with the cliche that everybody should try psychedelic drugs at least once in their lives. I know it sounds silly to hear people ramble on about their trips, but trust me that it's something that must be experienced to really understand.
Yeah, I feel you. I've just been through it. I'm just kind of over all of it at this point. Not that I'd tell people to not try, my mind just doesn't find it romantic anymore.

Addiction isn't all about withdrawal. Maybe someday you'll get in trouble, be forced through a treatment program, and your eyes will be opened. Or maybe you're fine, there's no problem, and you'll make it out unscathed. Either way, don't tell people what addiction is/isn't.

Addiction isn't all about withdrawal. Maybe someday you'll get in trouble, be forced through a treatment program, and your eyes will be opened. Or maybe you're fine, there's no problem, and you'll make it out unscathed. Either way, don't tell people what addiction is/isn't.

pretty much.

don't want to sound like a church dude, I'm certainly not one, but "you can't get hooked on x thing" its really not true... Let's just say that the physical addiction to a substance is the very last thing thing you need to worry about... If you like pm me I can share some light on the issue with you.
ok well you're the one who used a vague/unscientific term i.e. "hooked". lsd is not physically addictive, let me
put it that way. im not here to argue semantics

ok well you're the one who used a vague/unscientific term i.e. "hooked". lsd is not physically addictive, let me

Same with mushrooms. I was kinda scared at first (did them for the first time at 25 years old) but after 30 seconds in the trip I knew I'd never get addicted. Same for LSD. There's something to the high that makes you want a few weeks/months between each one. It's really different from stimulants or alcohol in that regard.

Do you think getting hooked means you are physically addicted to something? I told you already, Physical addiction is the least of the problems you should worry about when messing around with drugs, the physical addictions goes away quite soon, is the mental addiction the one that's a hell to get rid of...

Same with mushrooms. I was kinda scared at first (did them for the first time at 25 years old) but after 30 seconds in the trip I knew I'd never get addicted. Same for LSD. There's something to the high that makes you want a few weeks/months between each one. It's really different from stimulants or alcohol in that regard.

Psychedelics are defenetly a world apart from dopamine acting drugs..that's why I told op as long as you stay away from the dark side... But if you are doing psycodelics every day (even in microdosing) then something is wrong with you and you are looking into drugs to get your life enhanced, better etc... You may just get tired of drugs all together and just stop whenever you feel things are getting out of control, or you may not...

Back