grappling forum LSD thread

Steve08

American Fedor Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
guys, I'm on acid, and Sherdog Grappling Technique is the greatest forum in the history of mankind.

i love all of you

thanks to every person who has ever shared insight about a technique or preparing for competition or dieting or exercise or anything else on here, the amount of legit information about jiu-jitsu, grappling and really LIFE in general that is readily available here for free blows my mind. You probably all know who you are. I dunno if I'll ever meet anyone here, although I would like to, but I can say that I absolutely have learned and been influenced by people here, and that amazes me. I hope one day I can contribute something of value to this wonderful place, too.

discuss ITT:
bro feels
psychedelic experiences
meeting up with other f12 bros / training with said bros

that is all

lol enjoy your trip.

i think everybody should try a psychedelic at least once in their lives. I have done so and learned alot about myself in the process. It opens your mind to a new kind of awareness. The ability to step outside yourself and see things from a different perspective. Best part is you can keep that perspective when you come down from the high. Its amazing.

Last edited:
I used to trip a lot when I was younger. Had fun and went down a lot of related rabbit holes because of my interests in it, Terence McKenna, Buddhism, Alan watts, aldous Huxley. etc etc, that really enriched my mental life. I fell out of that kind of circle of people and lifestyle so a chance to trip is rare, maybe some mushrooms pop up once or twice a year and I think that's a good way to reset things

lol enjoy your trip.

i think everybody should at least try a psychedelic at least once in their lives. I have done so and learned alot about myself in the process. It opens your mind to a new kind of awareness. The ability to step outside yourself and see things from a different perspective. Best part is you can keep that perspective when you come down from the high. Its amazing.

Making sure that I never talk like this is my #1 reason for not doing psychedelics.

i dont think one should do psychs except for shrooms and dmt

As long as you don't go to the dark side, have fun.

Doing push-ups on acid is strangely satisfying. Don't think I would like to roll though lol

I have one real friend who met on f12 and a couple more pretty cool guys I think of as friends but have not actually met, but hope to. Just not in a hotel all Wamrage style. That would be awkward af. Especially on acid.

Word. I'm meeting up with another f12-er tomorrow for some training!

guys, I'm on acid, and Sherdog Grappling Technique is the greatest forum in the history of mankind.

i love all of you

thanks to every person who has ever shared insight about a technique or preparing for competition or dieting or exercise or anything else on here, the amount of legit information about jiu-jitsu, grappling and really LIFE in general that is readily available here for free blows my mind. You probably all know who you are. I dunno if I'll ever meet anyone here, although I would like to, but I can say that I absolutely have learned and been influenced by people here, and that amazes me. I hope one day I can contribute something of value to this wonderful place, too.

discuss ITT:
bro feels
psychedelic experiences
meeting up with other f12 bros / training with said bros

that is all

A big early milestone in my bjj journey was when I did mushrooms about a year into being a white belt. In the middle of the trip I started thinking about Jiu jitsu. I put my hands in a gable grip, folded my elbows into my ribs, and marveled at how strong that connection was. I then realized that Jiu jitsu was at its core about the great power you can summon from an unbreakable foundation. Or something like that.

Rolling on LSD is great fun if you trust/like your partner. The mental aspect is obviously cool, gives you a different perspective for solving bjj puzzles, plus It seems to energize me and I don't get fatigued. Do that at home obviously not at a gym.

I've probably taken over 500 hits of acid. Great stuff. Minimal side effects if you are not a kook. I like mushrooms also but find them a bit more disorienting

it's fun to put a couple drops of LSD into your morning coffee. It's like rocket fuel for the whole day. You can balance out the high too with a healthy amount of weed or hash especially when the peak effects start wearing off and things seem strange

Last edited:
Making sure that I never talk like this is my #1 reason for not doing psychedelics.
So learning things about yourself and seeing a new perspective in life is harmful and a dangerous way to talk? Explain how these things are harmful.

Rolling on LSD is great fun if you trust/like your partner. The mental aspect is obviously cool, gives you a different perspective for solving bjj puzzles, plus It seems to energize me and I don't get fatigued. Do that at home obviously not at a gym.

I've probably taken over 500 hits of acid. Great stuff. Minimal side effects if you are not a kook. I like mushrooms also but find them a bit more disorienting

it's fun to put a couple drops of LSD into your morning coffee. It's like rocket fuel for the whole day. You can balance out the high too with a healthy amount of weed or hash especially when the peak effects start wearing off and things seem strange
Lol. No thanks. I like to be coherent when I'm at work.

dude, while lsd aint meth, it really sounds that you kind of have a problem with drugs lol...

i met ijustwannasurf last summer on my way back through Denver. stopped for a class and to catch up with some friends from college. puked twice out back. great crowd and the instructor IS SO HANDSOME. Shoulda met Uchimata too.

Acid is the best. Shrooms are for when I want to crack my head open and wander around in my soul for awhlie, Acid's more like taking that soul out for a nice hand wash and line dry. Shrooms remind me of the infinite totality of everything, acid reminds me it's okay?

i don't like exercising on psychadelics. i do drugs to relax, not to exert myself.

I was hoping this was a thread on Long, Slow, Distance training and I would be motivated to start doing again.

Too bad :(

Back