Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3No2k.gif

Tyg2bo5.gif

AepO.gif

A pretty damn cool thing.

Too bad there’s no equivalent of Striker submitting a better grappler because of fear of striking.

Werdum could always do goofy shit if he wanted because no one wanted to take him down.

Pettis (prime) was the only viable person.

Deadly on the feet, the second you took him down, submitted.

I like werdum flying across the ring licking as an example of this. I dont think that’s even in the realm but I like it.

Musumeci is the best Gi player and is American

Also, who gives a fuck about Gi BJJ?

He is? That’s news to me.

Gi isn’t fun to watch compared to submission only. Even the ADCC matches are pretty boring. Lots of stalling and trying to barely win matches by a point.

I like ADCC but I’m a submission only fan myself.

He is? That’s news to me.

Gi isn’t fun to watch compared to submission only. Even the ADCC matches are pretty boring. Lots of stalling and trying to barely win matches by a point.

I like ADCC but I’m a submission only fan myself.
Some matches aren't exciting, but for the most part, ADCC is great. There's stalling in submission-only matches too, it's hard to get around.

Some matches aren't exciting, but for the most part, ADCC is great. There's stalling in submission-only matches too, it's hard to get around.

Yes but at least they’re going for the submission. That’s what BJJ is all about. Not stalling and trying to win by a point. That’s nonsense and with the rise and popularity of sub only people have less patience for that type of stuff

Yes but at least they’re going for the submission. That’s what BJJ is all about. Not stalling and trying to win by a point. That’s nonsense and with the rise and popularity of sub only people have less patience for that type of stuff
People stall regardless, in Metamoris tons of people stalled. ADCC has the best ruleset, also Gi sucks, also America is the best

People stall regardless, in Metamoris tons of people stalled. ADCC has the best ruleset, also Gi sucks, also America is the best

yes I know people stall regardless but In Gi there is lots and lots of stalling. Not everyone is a Roger who looks for the submission no matter the rule set.

Ryan needs to avenge his loses to Felipe Pena. But I agree that he is the best even with those loses.

He is gonna be out because of his health problems though. I think Craig Jones will win his weight class at the ADCC in 2022.

Back