Grapplers guide to nutrition, PN and GN

BillP3

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey I have just a quick question here (might been asked already but i search functioned and couldn't find anything) but I was wondering this.

I have Precision Nutrition and Gourmet Nutrition and i have been wanting to get Grapplers guide to nutrition. Is it worth it to buy it even though i have PN and GN? Are there many different fundamentals things illustrated in "Grapplers guide"? I am really interested in his cutting article but is there maybe online articles that would act as a supplement to this book if i have his previous works?

any info would be appreciated.

These things have been discussed so many times. Thats why no one is answering.

These things have been discussed so many times. Thats why no one is answering.

Well, I'm no expert, but and my memory is a little rusty, but from what I remember there is no real need to buy Grappler's guide if you already possess PN and GN, since they contain far more information and are more comprehensive.

To Vedic:

Well like i said Vedic i used the search function (im not stupid) i also know this has been said before but i don't frequent the diet and supplement discussion so i wouldn't know exactly what has been said.

I searched and found a few things but nothing that was definitive to my question. If you have the answer or a link to a thread with one please feel free to post it instead of being obnoxious.

To FirstNobleTruth:

Thanks a lot for the help, yea thats kind of what i thought but i didn't know if Grappler's guide went deep into nutrition specifically for someone who trains or not.

Obviously I'm biased but The Anabolic Index manuals are the best for performance and recovery. I'm working on getting them sold in the online store.

BTW-JB is a friend and his books are great.

Obviously I'm biased but The Anabolic Index manuals are the best for performance and recovery. I'm working on getting them sold in the online store.

BTW-JB is a friend and his books are great.

Awesome man! Welcome to Sherdog's training forums!

Back