Grapplemania NC (July 24th, 2010)

This is the tenth Grapplemania event. For this landmark occasion, we wanted to have a couple cool superfights in the Grapplemania tradition (talented local competitors). First up, we have a brown belt match:

Seph Smith (Fifty/50 BJJ - multiple time US Grappling champion, multiple time superfight winner, Dogfight in Dover pro division champion)

seph_bio_pic_01.jpg

vs

Jacob Whitfield (Royce Gracie brown belt, owner Triangle Jiu Jitsu - multiple time US Grappling champion, 10-1 MMA record)

l_7a1bf10ea72845e88a9a492ca6be2654.jpg

Event info:

Grapplemania July 2010 | US Grappling

GMNC-July-2010-PRINT.gif

US Grappling is giving away board shorts and rashguards for all men

I plan to compete in mens and juvenile divisions. As detailed by your rules I'm a beginner in a mens division and intermediate in juveniles. How should I reflect this on my registration? Also; since I'm competing in white belt Mens gi should I just leave white belt as my belt level instead of one of the three levels of juvenile skill levels?

Preregistration ends tonight at 8 pm. Register online today and save some money!

I plan to compete in mens and juvenile divisions. As detailed by your rules I'm a beginner in a mens division and intermediate in juveniles. How should I reflect this on my registration? Also; since I'm competing in white belt Mens gi should I just leave white belt as my belt level instead of one of the three levels of juvenile skill levels?

You can just register for both (X in the box) and pick the juvenile skill divisions. Make sure you talk to us at bracketing when you weigh in! We'll make sure you're straight.

Back