Grant won't be fighting Pettis next

Melendez or Josh? If Frankie wasn't tied up with TUF (I hate that he is) I'd like to see a Pettis vs Edgar fight.

Maybe Khabib Nurmagomedov can replace TJ Grant, if Khabib defeats Pat Healy that would be 5 in a row in the UFC.

Frankie is coming back to LW.... lol, get that rumor started...

Who fights Pettis then according to Grants twitter they are going with someone else. Josh Thompson maybe since card is in San Jose?

It's in Sacramento, not San Jose. Still a possibility, though.

Pettis has gotta be the subject of the most chop and change matchmaking in UFC history.. likely coming out fortunate again though if this match with Aldo happens now

Gilbert is fighting next month. My best bet would be Josh Thompson, who is also from California.

his twitter says "the UFC is going with someone else"

Sounds like they need Pettis on this card and dont want to keep throwing Mighty Mouse on every Fox card.

Yeah, Im on my cellphone and his tweet stops at 'ufc is going' for some reason I cant see the remaining part.

Pettis vs Josh it is then. No way Aldo's foot is going to be allright so soon plus such a fight would headline a ppv.

Maybe Grant will fight Bendo next?

Just want to point out to everyone saying "Rubber Match": Pettis won both fights. A rubber match is a tie breaker, when each fighter has already won once against the other.

The opponent is pretty obvious when you think about it.

mirbarn.jpg

That sucks, but if he isn't fully recovered from his concussion, it's the right call.

Josh Thompson or RDA are the only ones that could step up without any type of reshuffling.

Melendez if they scrap the Diego bout, or the Aldo super fight.

FrontRowBrian is saying Dos Anjos is getting the fight.

Back