Grant won't be fighting Pettis next

tumblr_md6t3sgOzg1r0sqdio1_500.gif

Who fights Pettis then according to Grants twitter they are going with someone else. Josh Thompson maybe since card is in San Jose?

Dana paid him to say he was injured so they can do the Bendo rubber match

Who else deserves the fight that's not booked or injured?

So I guess that means its going to be on the Sacramento card. I wonder who his opponent will be

Dude I swear to god

if they book a rubber match with bendo

i wont fucking watch it

I have a feeling that Aldo vs Pettis is coming back to the table ^^
early next year ?

His twitter says he wont be fighting Pettis on Dec 14th, not that he would not fight Pettis next, for fucks sake people.

So it must be Aldo right? Who else is there that would even make sense? Josh Thompson is the only other guy, does he have a fight scheduled?

His twitter says he wont be fighting Pettis on Dec 14th, not that he would not fight Pettis next, for fucks sake people.

It says they went with someone else. And Grant also said he has a fight lined up that's going to help him get back to contender

He went on to say they're going with someone else. Not sure if that means someone else vs. Pettis or a different pair of fighters for the main event.

If Pettis is indeed fighting someone else on that card, who could it be other than Aldo? Thomson?

his twitter says "the UFC is going with someone else"

Sounds like they need Pettis on this card and dont want to keep throwing Mighty Mouse on every Fox card.

Back