Grand Canyon vs. Amazon Rainforest vs Northern Lights

Out of these three, which is the more amazing natural wonder?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
5cc34d64d4ca47483f6689e4

amazon_200158-1200x800-1-scaled.jpg

7803ac74911f776159f29bf916446a3c.jpg

Amazon isn't special in terms of looks. Plenty of rare animals and hasn't been fully discovered, but isn't amazing in terms of looks compared to the grand canyon or the northern lights. Amazon is also enormous, many people can't grasp how big it is....

Northern lights arent that awesome imo

Iv seen them

That being said they are still cool

Amazon isn't special in terms of looks. Plenty of rare animals and hasn't been fully discovered, but isn't amazing in terms of looks compared to the grand canyon or the northern lights. Amazon is also enormous, many people can't grasp how big it is....

Umm I'm pretty sure the grand canyon has been fully discovered

Northern lights arent that awesome imo

Iv seen them

That being said they are still cool

I thought they were amazing. Looked like all the souls on earth congregating before heading to heaven. I saw them in yellowknife, where were you when you saw them?

I thought they were amazing. Looked like all the souls on earth congregating before heading to heaven. I saw them in yellowknife, where were you when you saw them?

Military

In minus 35 celsius with no sleep for days

Thinking im going to die lol

Your also quite unlikely to see much wildlife in the Amazon as well from what I'v heard given how dense the undergrowth is, seems theres alot more tourism in the Pantanal in southern Brazil were its easier to see.

Military

In minus 35 celsius with no sleep for days

Thinking im going to die lol

Ahh ha I see. Probably Alaska then. I saw them with some family and we were drinking and so on. I could see it being a little different in the military lol. Like going to Paris for a trip...to liberate it

I partied with some American army people in Italy and Paris going through hostels and they were funny dudes. Really out of control when they got going but not mean or anything

Ahh ha I see. Probably Alaska then. I saw them with some family and we were drinking and so on. I could see it being a little different in the military lol. Like going to Paris for a trip...to liberate it

I partied with some American army people in Italy and Paris going through hostels and they were funny dudes. Really out of control when they got going but not mean or anything

Lapland finland

Not an american lol

Maybe i do lol

lol well I used to live in Thunder Bay Ontario and they have more Finnish people than anywhere in the world outside of Finland (so they claim anyway) and for whatever reason none of them looked like African American juggernauts

Yeah, I seen them regularly here in Nunavut during the winter. And I still enjoy seeing them. Esp when they take up most of the clear night sky.

Back