grade-school textbooks, the theme is hate.

Your shitty post was just as irrelevant to the thread.

And the analogy is just fine. Because one group was wrong recently doesn't make it acceptable for another to be wrong today.

No, you just don't understand the relevancy. If you did, you wouldn't have attempted a shitty analogy that compared an ideology/creed to a scientific hypothesis.

No, you just don't understand the relevancy. If you did, you wouldn't have attempted a shitty analogy that compared an ideology/creed to a scientific hypothesis.

Your post was not relevant in any way. It was a deflection from the topic, and not even a good one.

The tired, poor, huddled masses don't seem to want to breathe free so much as to want to cut your fucking head off these days. Acknowledge reality and drop the hammer on these cocksuckers IMO.

Saudi Arabia is a shithole? They have more money per capita than the United States.

I personally wouldn't feel safe setting foot there solely because I'm an American but disregard Lucas, he hates brown people & wishes he was Jewish.

Arabs aren't brown you ignorant stain.

please tell me, is your argument that they're tan? pleb tell me more

Cain-Velasquez-Brown-Pride.jpg

please tell me, is your argument that they're tan? pleb tell me more

in the US Arabs are classified as White since they are Caucasoids. Saudis are Semitic.

Liberals like to throw around the "brown" tag because they think it brings sympathy towards Arabs BUT if you want to see how Arabs treat White people vs. Brown people go to Saudi or Kuwait or Qatar or UAE and see how Arabs treat people from the Indian SubContinent.

Arabs do not like Brown or Black people and treat them like shit. When the grand Mosque in Mecca got its first Black Imam to lead prayers, it was seen as a big deal and this Imam was dubbed the Saudi Obama because he was Black.

^^ c'mon man, you know what I mean. most Arabs are tan/shades of brown. what Lucas said is ridiculous.

Clipboard13.jpg

I get what you mean, I've seen Arabs that look perfectly white but at the same time I've seen a lot more that are brown & swarthy looking.

^^ c'mon man, you know what I mean. most Arabs are tan/shades of brown. what Lucas said is ridiculous.

Clipboard13.jpg

I get what you mean, I've seen Arabs that look perfectly white but at the same time I've seen a lot more that are brown & swarthy looking.

Brown in a very topical sense is about the actual color of the skin. Color coded racial labels aren't just about skin color but a whole host of cultural factors. I mean Far Eastern people would be described as Yellow but hundreds of millions of them are as light as many Europeans while many South East Asians can be darker.

Arabs would not like being put in the same camp as SubCons ,who most all people would readily agree are Brown even if they range in skin tone.

I know it is hardly rare to hear Americans say MidEasterners are Brown (from a sociocultural pov) but it is hardly accurate .

no doubt man, nevertheless, Lucas says himself he hates Arab people. I used the "brown" label because I've seen quotes on him saying sketchy shit about explosive people too. (yeah, I'm one of the guys who feels most "black" people are really shades of brown).

Brown in a very topical sense is about the actual color of the skin. Color coded racial labels aren't just about skin color but a whole host of cultural factors. I mean Far Eastern people would be described as Yellow but hundreds of millions of them are as light as many Europeans while many South East Asians can be darker.

Arabs would not like being put in the same camp as SubCons ,who most all people would readily agree are Brown even if they range in skin tone.

I know it is hardly rare to hear Americans say MidEasterners are Brown (from a sociocultural pov) but it is hardly accurate .

"Caucasoid" is a broad category that doesn't correspond to the notion of whiteness entirely. All whites are caucasoids, but not all caucasoids are white. Whites are Indo-European (including the pre-IE speakers of Europe), Caucasoids can be Semitic, Ethiopic, or even Dravidian.

Arabs have vastly different paternal heritages than the majority of Europeans, who are haplogroups R and I.

"Caucasoid" is a broad category that doesn't correspond to the notion of whiteness entirely. All whites are caucasoids, but not all caucasoids are white. Whites are Indo-European (including the pre-IE speakers of Europe), Caucasoids can be Semitic, Ethiopic, or even Dravidian.

Arabs have vastly different paternal heritages than the majority of Europeans, who are haplogroups R and I.

I gave the US government's definition of who is White. As per US gov. , Whites are people from Europe, MiddleEast and North Africa. Vast majority of MidEasterners are Caucasoid.

Indo-European speaker =/= White. There are hundreds of millions of Indo-European speakers who are not European and not Caucasoid or are partially Caucasoid.

From a sociocultural sense White always used to mean Europeans only, i.e. the people native to lands West of the Urals and North of the Bosporus. In the US it has kinda shifted over the years , such that people who are not European but can pass off as White may be considered White.

The culture of these middle eastern mostly islamic countries is what promotes extremism. If it is NORMAL and taught in school to be intolerant and bigoted, then why is it a surprise when a % of these people are extremist? Really, they function as the far right of their society.

The problem is that when their society is so skewed and bigoted to begin with, and these viewpoints are so endemic, then the far right starts so far off from center that you end up with extremism.

In the next few hundred years, nothing will change in the ME, because these same fools will continue to have the same mind set
. Imo let them kill each other and play sunni vs shia as long as possible.

Also TS, maybe be more specific w thread title? Thought you meant US textbooks originally

Nothing may change in the ME, but it will in Europe as the immigrant populations become a large minority if not majority population. Maybe more Indians will immigrate there to balance the muslims, but either way the current majority will be replaced.

I gave the US government's definition of who is White. As per US gov. , Whites are people from Europe, MiddleEast and North Africa. Vast majority of MidEasterners are Caucasoid.

Indo-European speaker =/= White. There are hundreds of millions of Indo-European speakers who are not European and not Caucasoid or are partially Caucasoid.

From a sociocultural sense White always used to mean Europeans only, i.e. the people native to lands West of the Urals and North of the Bosporus. In the US it has kinda shifted over the years , such that people who are not European but can pass off as White may be considered White.

Indo-European people are different from Indo-European speakers. There are clearly, in the last few hundred years, many millions of non-white Indo-European speakers, primarily in South America and Africa. But the Indo-European peoples are the very definition of white.

The US government's belief that all Caucasoids are white is not rooted in the science of race relations. Arabs are closely related to whites - they are part of the Cacausoid family - but have a very distinct lineage.

But yes, white should remain European as that is the true foundation for the term, excepting perhaps those pockets of Persian and INdian society that remain largely Indo-European in composition, although the rate of intermarriage with non-white Cacuasoids and Turkics has more or less gotten rid of the Indo-Aryan element.

Not surprising. There's videos of young middle-eastern kids saying they want to be a martyr for Muhammad by being a suicide bomber.

Indo-European people are different from Indo-European speakers. There are clearly, in the last few hundred years, many millions of non-white Indo-European speakers, primarily in South America and Africa. But the Indo-European peoples are the very definition of white.

Only if you believe in the mythical aryan race, the indo-european peoples were caucasoid, but they were not the europeans of today.

The US government's belief that all Caucasoids are white is not rooted in the science of race relations. Arabs are closely related to whites - they are part of the Cacausoid family - but have a very distinct lineage.

Distinct from a linguistic and cultural point of view, from a genetic point of view, not so much, arabs are brown because they live in the desert and because they intermixed a lot with tropical people.

[But yes, white should remain European as that is the true foundation for the term, excepting perhaps those pockets of Persian and INdian society that remain largely Indo-European in composition, although the rate of intermarriage with non-white Cacuasoids and Turkics has more or less gotten rid of the Indo-Aryan element.

White should be removed in favor of european, that way you can include people that are completely assimilated into european culture, from caucasoids that are not.

I would consider a brown sicilian to be more fitting of the white category than a green eyed central asian.

I would consider a brown sicilian to be more fitting of the white category than a green eyed central asian.

I guess you haven't seen true romance.

Back