GRACIE v SHAMROCK III, CERRONE v OLIVEIRA (New Extended Gracie Breakdown)

So, Krav-Maga is right, whoevers hts the ball first wins the fight.

It's obvious from the side angle replay that Royce barely grazed the top of Ken's cup. Most of the impact went into Ken's gut.

Just like Yocheata, Ken tried to milk the contact into his advantage.
Wow lol.

Still waiting on that rousey breakdown

New Extended Version!!

Rener and Lyoto did an impromptu breakdown the day after the fight, but there wasn't enough time to discuss entire fight. With Ryron back in the mix, the Gracie Brothers were able to dig into all the critical details of fight from Royce's impeccable distance management and classic Gracie Jiu-jitsu clinch-entry timing to the rear takedown and the finish from modified mount. They also go over the spectacular Triangle Choke from mount that Donald Cerrone used to defeat Alex Oliveira at UFC Fight Night in Pittsburgh!

Last edited:
Hespect Hener, that is way more like it! Never let that marketing chance fly by.

But in reality, is an important lesson that should have been pointed out for people,
So I am glad SBJ read my comments

more "breakdowns"

roycegracie.jpg

image.JPG

13_Royce_Gracie_V_Ken_Shamrock_9386.0.0.png

Last edited:
Ken Shamrock's reputation as a fighting legend has long-confounded me. He certainly was in all the right OG MMA places at all the right times, but his record has a long pattern of bizarre performances like the one from last night (with a scant amount of impressive performances to counterbalance). Recall that his superfights with Dan Severn and Royce are still maybe the two worst fights in UFC history, particularly considering the anticipation going into both. I do believe that Ken had some talent at one time, but clearly he has some kind of long-standing mental issue about the prospect of losing that causes him to do weird things in the cage in a preemptive effort to save face.

Like splitting his head open while rolling to warm up on the day of the fight.

"Oh, I'm a total badass, but see, I can't fight this guy cause I just split my head open. Next time, for sure, I'll kill him."

I want to see a Gracie Breakdown on someone listening to Rener Gracie talk for an hour and somehow surviving the ordeal.

That would be a miracle of the triumph of the human spirit.

Back