Gracie Humaita Miramar

Johnny Faria's place. Excellent teacher and a real good group of students. He is now with Alliance.

him and royler both posted on facebook awhile back that hes no longer humaita but it didnt seem like there were any problems between them

him and royler both posted on facebook awhile back that hes no longer humaita but it didnt seem like there were any problems between them
From what I've heard this is true. GH is still on the signs, but that should be changing soon. I saw Johnny in an Alliance Gi last week. The new place is very nice.

So, Johnny Faria trains under Fl

Johnny is one of the best instructors i've ever had the pleasure of having class from. Great guy, exceptional jiu jitsu isntruction.

Johnny Faria is an amazing instructor, competitor, and about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I would have no problem sending anyone his way. Yes, he's now with Alliance.

he is with Alliance now? Strange, his website still has pictures of him wearing gis with Gracie Humaita pacthes and numerous pics of him and Royler along with other Humaita BBs.

So this must mean he split with Regis Lebre? I have trained with Regis before and that guy was a beast

Johnny hasn't gotten around to doing much updates to signage etc. he's been doing a seminar in New Zealand.
Elias, eastlake, is also with Alliance.

That gi patch-sewing lady by the old Miramar SDFightShop location is gonna be busy.

Back