Gracie Barra Yorba Linda

I'll put it down like this: Let's make cocktails and not war on these forums. I will happily congratulate you when you get the stripes on your white belt or if you make it to blue belt. But for now, just go train and work hard. The only hissy fit was you calling that other guy a pretentious whatever-whatever, I'm sure in his own way he just wants you to go train and stop being so flat-footed.

Same here. All and all just train you ass off.....

Good luck where ever you go...

What is so "flat-footed" about asking about nearby gyms? I didn't talk about it for "weeks" like you are implying that I've been doing. Discussion only went on for a few days and I got really good advice from everybody. This thread was dead until GByorbalinda decided to bump it several weeks later and insult me for no real reason. I'm not pussyfooting around or trying to get attention from anybody. I was only retaliating to GByorbalinda's ignorance and blatant idiocy.

I am Korean,,,,

Like I just posted above. It's all good. just train. If I took what you said wrong then I am sorry. :D

We are both trying to tell you sorry in our own special way. After much careful thought I want your first experience of BJJ to be a positive one. SO have a great time and just roll....

Issue resolved....

I am offering a olive branch of peace at your feet...

Interesting thread, good luck with the training.

Alright then. Water under the bridge. I won't hold grudges over a misunderstanding.

What is so "flat-footed" about asking about nearby gyms? I didn't talk about it for "weeks" like you are implying that I've been doing. Discussion only went on for a few days and I got really good advice from everybody. This thread was dead until GByorbalinda decided to bump it several weeks later and insult me for no real reason. I'm not pussyfooting around or trying to get attention from anybody. I was only retaliating to GByorbalinda's ignorance and blatant idiocy.

449941102_8c82e36cbd.jpg

A lot of people know about Sean and his parents owning the gym. As for Gracie Barra, I do train there. The main reason they do not discuss price when you first arrive is because they are a little higher in price then most schools.

They want you to try it our first before they discuss price with you. I thought he same thing when I first went and did my intro class. Then after a while, I understood why they waited to the end of the intro to discuss the price.

After visiting Ralph Gracie School I was sure I wanted to train at Gracie Barra. The day I visited Ralph Gracie an ambulance was there. A guy who was new to the school was chocked out and needed the paramedics. I thought that maybe the guy just didn't have time to tap out. I discovered that it was only the third time he was there.
At Gracie Barra they made me and other guys wait three months before we were allowed to roll with other people. It

Back