1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Gracie Barra Yorba Linda

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Byron Pechorin, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

Right because class times and prices don't MATTER AT ALL. Right? We only discussed things like that for a few days. Not my fault your friend GByorbalinda bumped this thread several weeks after it was dead. Let me guess, you're another GB guy? Pure class tough guy. Pure class. I don't know why I even respond to people like you.

2. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

I'm still complaining and bitching? When did I do any of that? I simply gave an assessment of my experience of visiting the two schools. I only mentioned it once and now you are saying that I've been bitching about it for months? You are the one that bumped this thread telling me about how you don't want someone like me joining GB Yorba Linda LOL. Like I said. You're a pretentious asshole who thinks highly of yourself just because you train in a martial art several times a week.

3. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

Lol I've been getting unwarranted hate PM's from certain GB people so I don't think I will want to associate with any of them ever. My friend and I are pretty decided on Ralph Gracie and will be joining as soon as our semester's are over. Thanks for all the advice bro.

4. GracieMMABarra Word.

Most guys who train under the GB flag are extremely nice people including Bruno (He trains with GB America) and Ralph gracie who is also Gracie Barra. I hope you like Bruno/Sean's school because they are great guys and your always welcome to stop by our school if you are ever in the area

5. GBYorba_Fighter Banned Banned

You are such a fucking liar. First you are looking for a school that works with your schedule. Then, you

6. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

7. uhhhhhhh..... on a side note.... its a great idea to bring a friend and join with him, i joined with a friend around relatively the same time, and we help each other out a ton, and stylistically we differ that when we train we get to complement each other's training styles

8. Sherdog_Mutt Purple Belt

It's all good. Good luck training and remember to always have fun!

The irony in all of this is that Ralph Gracie IS Gracie Barra.

9. UrbanSavage** Pepe Silvia

10. GracieMMABarra Word.

RIP Big L :icon_cry2

11. UrbanSavage** Pepe Silvia

Edit, double post.

12. Chonbody Guest

Dude,
    I come to the grappling section for good information (varies), your thread came out a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but notice the way you write is catering and at times even campy. You seem to establish some weird alter-ego internet personality which reflects that of a pubescent girl not gettin' that pony on her 15th birthday. Talk your shit and get your info. Then drop the keyboard. IF you still can't find the information you're looking for, GOOGLE and AT&T ya momo. It's not that hard! I spent a year and a half in Yorba Linda and it's shlocks like you that make me resent this crazy influx of suburb children getting into "MMA," all the while more scared and excited to wear their gis for the first time than actually training or appreciating combat. And no, I am not a GB Yorba Linda affiliate.

13. GBYorba_Fighter Banned Banned

UrbanSavage,

Why don't you shut the hell up. You have not been part of this conversation or dealt with the PM's this ass hole sent me. Go f** off, and stay out of this.

Gracie Barra doesn

14. hustles Green Belt

15. GBYorba_Fighter Banned Banned

By the way,
    I am Korean's next thread will be something like this....
    What Gi should I buy.......
    What mouth piece should I wear....
    My instructor is mean to me......
    Although with a simple search, he could find dozens of threads about most topics.

Enough said, unless more of you guys want to give him a pat on the ass and drive him to school and tell him what a good boy he is

16. J Storm** Banned Banned

it smells like too much douchebag in here.

17. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

I have no idea why you're upset. All I tried to do was get info on nearby gyms. I didn't drag on the thread or say anything unnecessary. What did I do or say that caused you to throw a hissy fit?

18. ungala** Blue Belt

LOL at GBYorba"Fighter". You are really a poor representative of your school. How long have you been with the "family"?

19. Chonbody Guest

I'll put it down like this: Let's make cocktails and not war on these forums. I will happily congratulate you when you get the stripes on your white belt or if you make it to blue belt. But for now, just go train and work hard. The only hissy fit was you calling that other guy a pretentious whatever-whatever, I'm sure in his own way he just wants you to go train and stop being so flat-footed.

20. Byron Pechorin Top Level Human

What is so "flat-footed" about asking about nearby gyms? I didn't talk about it for "weeks" like you are implying that I've been doing. Discussion only went on for a few days and I got really good advice from everybody. This thread was dead until GByorbalinda decided to bump it several weeks later and insult me for no real reason. I'm not pussyfooting around or trying to get attention from anybody. I was only retaliating to GByorbalinda's ignorance and blatant idiocy.